Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
that was the first thing i tried and got yeeted, probably because i was on normal dificult, on casual i was able to

on a side note:
go vote for your waifu
I voted but didn't show

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I voted but didn't show
strange... oh well another day i can open another vote poll, is free

on a side note, of all degeneracy you can do on the games... kiss your waifu when? you can give it a ring to marry but no kissing yet. Too hardcore?

is that a riddle i have to solve, or does this space just look like it would continue?
View attachment 1631588
thats in windstilla btw
kill everbody in that map, then return

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
Did anybody else experienced stuttering when interacting with Olivia. Is the socialization bug fix supposed to fix that because it was stuttering when Yubeil joined the convo. The last Olivia H scene made the game unresponsive and locked my D drive or something. I spent 2 hours trying to find out how to get my D drive back until I found out that all I had to do was CHKDSK/F. Nonetheless, the game is good and can't for another SEQUEL game.

What are the recommend stats to deal with Hellkite because my party lvl is 130 and have all the Mushinarc weapons & armor and still got oneshotted by turn 1 machinegun (even defending drops my entire party to 20% ~ish health).

ben le

Jun 29, 2018
Hello guys. Can I ask how to find get pass 2 knights guarding on the east and where I can find versa?. I've running about windstilla for awhile and couldn't find way get pass.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Hello guys. Can I ask how to find get pass 2 knights guarding on the east and where I can find versa?. I've running about windstilla for awhile and couldn't find way get pass.
get the rest of the information i think it was

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
these games need a no combat mod, everything else is great but the combat is just so pointless, if every fight had a new scene or a meaning, like in MGQ, it would be good, but here it's just time wasting spam

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
played trough everything, and the only thing im really surprised about is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vastas is an extremely dangerous and difficult place to enter. Also, most party members have important positions in their respective continents, so they probably couldn't react in the game's Timeframe. Finally, the group meets

Of course, it did bother me that

Jul 20, 2019
Vastas is an extremely dangerous and difficult place to enter. Also, most party members have important positions in their respective continents, so they probably couldn't react in the game's Timeframe. Finally, the group meets

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, does someone know how many sequel games author is planning to release?
No clue. I'm assuming there is going to be a game for every country we visit. In the 4 mainline games, we have traveled to 5 countries. I'm gonna predict that there are probably gonna be at least another 3 to 4 games not including any spinoff games. I haven't played Asylum yet but I wouldn't mind the dev making a spinoff game of some of the other characters in the series.

Reactions: Fmal

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
played trough everything, and the only thing im really surprised about is
I think what happened with the companions from the other games is that MC and Dire went travelling again, so that would explain the lack of worrying from others. Auris herself doesn't act like someone who knew MC was kidnapped.
That aside, yeah, they each appear to have their own responsabilities in their respective countries, while others would be either too carefree or too dumb to care :p

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
No clue. I'm assuming there is going to be a game for every country we visit. In the 4 mainline games, we have traveled to 5 countries. I'm gonna predict that there are probably gonna be at least another 3 to 4 games not including any spinoff games. I haven't played Asylum yet but I wouldn't mind the dev making a spinoff game of some of the other characters in the series.
Yeh, I think and hope so too. Thus far there aren't any other released SEQUEL games, right? :(

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to get all the panties? I couldn't get the lusica, yolnaya ones and I don't know if they have kuu and olivia

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes