Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
thanks for the tips but i have found the solution
basically just nuke the shit out of her, it also work with other apex weapons
with Dita's Grim Torture and Tight Pain and Yolnaya's Wild Life and High Fury, chromea can be beaten in 4 turn
Yolnaya is crazy, Dita make her crazier with her debuffs skill
I had to take a roundabout way because of the multiple status ailments the bitch keeps putting on the party, but ultimately, this was the key.
My Yolnaya was missing Wild Life and man it makes a difference in High Fury's power.
Thanks!
There's no "Completed" tag even though it's v1.10, is that a mistake or do we know about planned changes ?
Nah, it's done.
If you visit you'll see they have already moved to their next game, L. Depth, and that it doesn't look like they'll go back to SEQUEL Kludge.

Last edited:

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
I had to take a roundabout way because of the multiple status ailments the bitch keeps putting on the party, but ultimately, this was the key.
My Yolnaya was missing Wild Life and man it makes a difference in High Fury's power.
Thanks!

Nah, it's done.
If you visit you'll see they have already moved to their next game, L. Depth, and that it doesn't look like they'll go back to SEQUEL Kludge.
L.Depth ? not Sequel Depth ? i guess we gonna get another spin off game ? can't wait for the "Sequel" <3

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
L.Depth ? not Sequel Depth ? i guess we gonna get another spin off game ? can't wait for the "Sequel" <3
As long as he learned from the massive failure Asylum was I'm willing to try the new game, though it's a shame there's no new Sequel coming.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
As long as he learned from the massive failure Asylum was I'm willing to try the new game, though it's a shame there's no new Sequel coming.
well , true that Asylum had many flaws . but i don't think it that bad . give me new experience and the story connect with Sequel thats make it insteresting

Reactions: cocotime

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
well , true that Asylum had many flaws . but i don't think it that bad . give me new experience and the story connect with Sequel thats make it insteresting
Asylum has all the flaws Sequel has but exponentially increased (+ new ones like the humongous empty maps) with none of the good stuff, I hope he learned his lesson from this and the new game it's actually fun. I only played Asylum because Kludge forced me to with Versa and all that.

lamonnan

May 3, 2020
and now we wait for the next game
said to be in mid April this year

Mar 12, 2018
Where's the Guardian at the Forst of Eternal Night: Entrance? I can't find it even though the place is marked. Perhaps it appears only later in the game?

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Where's the Guardian at the Forst of Eternal Night: Entrance? I can't find it even though the place is marked. Perhaps it appears only later in the game?
I think you can find it by following the flowers towards the exit until you find different coloured ones. Idr the colour, pink-ish, maybe? A different one from those leading you to the exit, anyways :)

Reactions: greenlittleman

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
How do i access these points? I have not been able to pass the bridges yet (the guards wont let me pass).
Proceed with the story, get as many info on the plains as possible. At some point you'll have a sidequest in the village at the end of the plains.

Reactions: ilovehenta
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes