Sep 7, 2021
hey could someone who played SEQUEL blight help me with team-building and stuff ? u can either reply to this or dm Hayato#9625 (preferable)

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
After 100% this game, it gave this subtle ominous feeling that something big is approaching their world.
I'm going to spoil some stuff from ASYLUM if you haven't played it but it's Versa, her appearing basically signals the end of the world but this game also adds on to some of her enemy descriptions in ASYLUM, where her first boss fight description mentions that her showing up very rarely doesn't bring about the end of the world and that she didn't always cause the calamity for the super-boss version of her fight. The description in Kludge adds onto that by adding the question of whether Dita will reject her role in the calamity like Dita rejected her fate. Which is to say it all kind of implies that Versa could be "saved" from whatever it is that causes her to now act as the calamity but that also taking all three descriptions into account that it also wouldn't necessarily prevent the calamity because it was actually originally separate from her. There's also some stuff like how the game implies that Idea created you since her recreation of the place Dita, Kuu and Vyner were altered includes a new room that didn't exist in the past version you went to which is clearly meant to be yours.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
quick question, how do I get up the mountain in the west of windstalla
This is part of a kidnapping investigation in Bande Village, the monster girl Shizuki should be the one to give you the quest.

Talk to her in the Tavern in Bande Village, check with the mother on the house to the side about the disappearance of her daughter, then report back to Shizuki.

She'll get rid of the stone wall for you to pass.

Someguy.JJ

Feb 15, 2022
This is part of a kidnapping investigation in Bande Village, the monster girl Shizuki should be the one to give you the quest.

Talk to her in the Tavern in Bande Village, check with the mother on the house to the side about the disappearance of her daughter, then report back to Shizuki.

She'll get rid of the stone wall for you to pass.
thank you very much

Reactions: Lyem

N1ck22Northern

Jun 20, 2022
Does anyone know where should I meet Dita after giving her Dodgy brew? Been searching the whole base yet can't find that glowing purple thingy

bananahabruh

May 27, 2017
Anyone knows to where should I bring the robot remains to in the event "Entrusted Will" ? thanks, im not sure which graveyard to bring though i know there's one in windstilla

Edit: Nevermind it's right towards the next objective

deimoss421

Oct 27, 2019
looking on the game files i found this, when the fuck did this happen?? i played the whole game and i never saw this before.

cg_ex_01.png

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes