Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
its a request of Innocent rules save iirc, but yeah.
yah that's why i asked first since i currently don't have a full save of IR since i'm also struggling playing IR since i can't understand jap and just playing it blindly but if a save for Kludge then i can give a spare...

tinsellieye

Oct 8, 2021
yah that's why i asked first since i currently don't have a full save of IR since i'm also struggling playing IR since i can't understand jap and just playing it blindly but if a save for Kludge then i can give a spare...
look 4 response above i provided a full save with only 6 scene locked since im not sure how to unlock them

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Are you using Mtool? I played IR until the postgame and 90% of the text is readable/understandable. There is a lot of errors with pronouns but it's easy to fix it mentally with the context. Mtool is also a cheat tool, so it can be used to cheat (max hp, inst win, you can define the stats of the characters, gold, etc), accelerate the speed of the game when you press ctrl (you can even define how fast)

It can even be used to unlock the entire gallery in seconds: go into the recollection room ingame, alt tab to the tool, go to the "Map" tab in Mtool, toggle all conditions (this may break the game, so don't do this on your main save)

I only had issue with one quest (029: Lost knowledge) with the MTL and I just cheated it (I forced opened the door with Mtool). Everything else was fine.

Edit: Remember to change the gamefont to Unifont. Some letters stay offscreen, so you need to make the font smaller (which Mtool is also able to do easily)

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Are you using Mtool? I played IR until the postgame and 90% of the text is readable/understandable. There is a lot of errors with pronouns but it's easy to fix it mentally with the context. Mtool is also a cheat tool, so it can be used to cheat (max hp, inst win, you can define the stats of the characters, gold, etc), accelerate the speed of the game when you press ctrl (you can even define how fast)

It can even be used to unlock the entire gallery in seconds: go into the recollection room ingame, alt tab to the tool, go to the "Map" tab in Mtool, toggle all conditions (this may break the game, so don't do this on your main save)

I only had issue with one quest (029: Lost knowledge) with the MTL and I just cheated it (I forced opened the door with Mtool). Everything else was fine.

Edit: Remember to change the gamefont to Unifont. Some letters stay offscreen, so you need to make the font smaller (which Mtool is also able to do easily)
i never knew the mtool existed till now haha.... thanks mate...
look 4 response above i provided a full save with only 6 scene locked since im not sure how to unlock them
i appreciate it but i want to experience playing the whole thing myself since i've been really waiting for this game for quite sometime and thank god someone provided the game as fast as Ino's orgasm xD

Reactions: Siriuscolt

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
ok, so i tried using the Mtool, and i'm fucking horrible at it :ROFLMAO:... guess i'll just wait for sub-par's translation...

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
lads, who already know the story context of Ino-Rules, i need a little spoiler for the context on what happen there, and yes i finally finished the game BUT i dont really understand anything because yeah i cant speak JP.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
ok, so i tried using the Mtool, and i'm fucking horrible at it :ROFLMAO:... guess i'll just wait for sub-par's translation...
Try these steps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lads, who already know the story context of Ino-Rules, i need a little spoiler for the context on what happen there, and yes i finally finished the game BUT i dont really understand anything because yeah i cant speak JP.
Use Mtool, it helps a lot.

I haven't finished the postgame yet to summarize what happens there, I will edit this post after playing more.

Edit: I "finished" the postgame. I didn't found the quest 072 neither 073 and there is 4~5 Companions that I didn't found yet.

Last edited:

javierlonga

Jun 16, 2020
Just beat the main story of Innocent Rules and have to say im a little disappointed. The story is good dont get me wrong but the CG is mostly repeats, i'm not fully done with all the scenes but i wish there were multiple scenes for one character instead of loads of different characters with one or two scenes each. So far i'd give it a 7/10 (y)

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Try these steps:

Use Mtool, it helps a lot.

I haven't finished the postgame yet to summarize what happens there, I will edit this post after playing more.

now this is getting interesting...

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
for those of you that played the first game (blight) what classes do you recommend? I'm currently replaying the series

Last edited:

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
dude pls you can help me with the mission 13 of the game because i dont understand
Are you talking about sequel kludge or Innocent? The mission 13 in innocente is "Stardust collection", which is collecting stardust and giving it to the goblin in the shop area. Note that you will only be able to do this one after clearing the entire game.

I don't recall the 13th mission on kludge.

matein

Jan 12, 2023
Are you talking about sequel kludge or Innocent? The mission 13 in innocente is "Stardust collection", which is collecting stardust and giving it to the goblin in the shop area. Note that you will only be able to do this one after clearing the entire game.

I don't recall the 13th mission on kludge.
thank you very much

Reactions: Siriuscolt
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes