JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Ok it's been a bit, took a while to get back to the game but farmed my team to around lvl 75 with the chickeners by going AGI Kuu, also wanting to increase Dita's Agi to land some Binds, might farm a bit more before continuing the events and whatever boss battles I have left.

Decided to farm some of the guardians for some of the parts and accessories, I'm guessing the ones in Windstilla are the last ones? Also where can I get some of the materials just for crafting "fun stuff" for AG? Windstill monster don't seem to drop them nor guardians, so I just want a place to farm a variety of them rather than going through all the game's maps.

Outside of all that, I'm taking it slow, hoping to complete the game before the next one which looks to be in the works
The next game will absolutely take a while, maybe either 1 to 2 years? that is just a guess but thats the average work in-dev of the sequel games either way, so def take your time (especially for the endgame contents because you will def take a lot of weeks or maybe months for the last two bosses.)

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Check the monster log to see which monsters drop the items needed for "fun stuff", it's mostly machine mobs, not that uncommon.

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Check the monster log to see which monsters drop the items needed for "fun stuff", it's mostly machine mobs, not that uncommon.

Wait you're right I totally forgot about the monster log, thanks.

The next game will absolutely take a while, maybe either 1 to 2 years? that is just a guess but thats the average work in-dev of the sequel games either way, so def take your time (especially for the endgame contents because you will def take a lot of weeks or maybe months for the last two bosses.)
No spoilers but why is that? I assume I need to farm low drop rate equipment? At least it isn't stat farming like Asylum lol

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Wait you're right I totally forgot about the monster log, thanks.

No spoilers but why is that? I assume I need to farm low drop rate equipment? At least it isn't stat farming like Asylum lol
its simple, they are cracked if you arent prepared iirc both bosses have instant kill skills. but ill just say the first end-game boss has instant kill skill when something or status runs out and the final one which you will be maybe not surprised that she has powerful dark skills (that includes instant kill.) cant say more if you want to know more about it, maybe once you are there you might just check guides or gameplays because... learning their attacks can be annoying. (also the last two bosses arent actually the last, but there is more you just to look around and find out (just saying this because i dont want to spoil much as possible here.)

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Any tip for the virtual mechagods? Can't beat Hellkite, usually get blown up by the AoE attack at around turn4, I can survive the first turn aoe with Faria's culling eye, but even by making everyone guard I just get killed by that 2nd one. Even the attack it does just after I bind it first turn usually still kills a guarding Yubeil with the Resist Fire accessory.

I'm using Ditta, Faria (Ice), Kuu, Yubeil at aroudn lvl 105, everyone has Apex weapons (the one that heals to combat the burn) and trimecha armor, I assume the boss follows the same attack pattern every few turns. I could try farming to lvl 150 for more HP, specially with the right equips my Ditta is faster than the rare chickeners for Bind

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
Any tip for the virtual mechagods? Can't beat Hellkite, usually get blown up by the AoE attack at around turn4, I can survive the first turn aoe with Faria's culling eye, but even by making everyone guard I just get killed by that 2nd one. Even the attack it does just after I bind it first turn usually still kills a guarding Yubeil with the Resist Fire accessory.

I'm using Ditta, Faria (Ice), Kuu, Yubeil at aroudn lvl 105, everyone has Apex weapons (the one that heals to combat the burn) and trimecha armor, I assume the boss follows the same attack pattern every few turns. I could try farming to lvl 150 for more HP, specially with the right equips my Ditta is faster than the rare chickeners for Bind

this is where im actually saying that it will take a while to beat
its that Manity's Mechagods remade, Hellkite weakness is Ice, the next one is Thunder and the last one before the final one is Fire. The very end of it aka the actual last boss which weakness is Earth just saying that, also if you beat the Girl In Black already you should grind and use some items she drops because i think its very necessary to beat Manity's Mecha Gods (im not kidding they are more harder than her.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Sadly no, once you recruit one they sit in your base permanent and then from what i remember you would need a different playthrough to recruit new ones, though worry not, the people living in your base doesn't offer any type of bonus or anything that could be "missed", just choose your favorite NPCs.
So basically, I should just leave the recruitment for postgame and pick up favorites? or until whenever all are available.

Reactions: HeckBum69

JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
So basically, I should just leave the recruitment for postgame and pick up favorites? or until whenever all are available.
Yeah, the recruitment is just really a side-quest for both early game and endgame just really picking who is the best NPC Girl outside from the base.

carrier95

May 7, 2020
I finished the game yesterday and did the girl in black fight this morning. Now, how to unpack this. I wanted to comment earlier but was a bit tired, so I think I forgot about a question I had in mind...

Edit: Also lol

Last edited:

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Okay I'm playing this thing now. I played Asylum but I dunno if I will want to play the other games. Anyone can Recommend 1 of the previous one? Like which is the best I guess. I feel lazy for the moment :p

Lethiur1

Feb 18, 2019
Okay I'm playing this thing now. I played Asylum but I dunno if I will want to play the other games. Anyone can Recommend 1 of the previous one? Like which is the best I guess. I feel lazy for the moment :p

Tbh you should really start from Blight, it's the beginning of the overall story and has good characters.

Personally, I enjoyed Awake a lot, mostly for the huge cast and number of scenes, hakika has since then reduced the amount of available characters (But still more than Blight) so it stands out, also it has Maria and Nazuna, who's coming back for the next game.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
I found the "main story" part of the game to be kinda weak, only until the ending and postgame that managed to get really good.
I'm reigning it in so I don't turn this into a mini-rant lol, but it's not bad, just felt a bit weak, things could've been paced better or filled with something more.
Le late reply, wassup
Yes, people seem to agree on that mostly, overral Vastas grey tone and the cast of characters just doesn't do it for me.
I was invested in the story until Dita revelead her true purpose, then it was just cliched until Idea
It's a crime Reda didn't get more interaction.

Even if that last image turns out to be just for the giggles gotta wonder how the other girls never ended up in the same state...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: carrier95

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
As Lethiur said it would really be best to start from Blight, but if you really just want one, my pick would be Colony

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes