Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
i cant find event 42, where is it?
I don't have the game near, since I have it in a drive, I recall that you are in winstilla right?
For the scort you have to talk with the guy in the hill, then you recieve the map if I'm right and then you talk with one of the guards and ask to be scorted. (I think it's the one aside of the guard that gives you the sidequest of information)
Sorry if I'm wrong.

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
ouuuhh is there another guide for the white feathers out there
saw this link from someone else who asked

but i think its only available in japan rn and i dont have a vpn

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
ouuuhh is there another guide for the white feathers out there
saw this link from someone else who asked

but i think its only available in japan rn and i dont have a vpn
There aren't any EN guides afaik, try this one

Is there anything important about recruiting or do you just pick whoever you like?
Whoever you like

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
There aren't any EN guides afaik, try this one

Whoever you like
yay good nuff thanks

edit: got em all, there are some bs ones i swear, specifically that one labeled p on the guide

Last edited:

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Oh, there was a guide for it. Cool. I tried getting them all but I think I was short of 5 or so iirc? I was curious about the flame puzzle to the southwest...

K: Take the red flame to the 5th tombstone from the left at the top of the northern cemetery.
Talk about specific bullshit lol. I already took it to the cemetery a few times, but I guess that one didn't get touched.

carrier95

May 7, 2020
That's one of the few I didn't solve, I thought it has something to do with intersection of their directions but nothing:
  • e: Investigate the 2 spaces to the left of the mushroom at the bottom.
Edit: I decided to check it out. See that rock? Go 2 squares below it and "examine" while looking towards the rock, the chest will pop between you and the rock.

Reactions: Julsmit
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes