Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Am I an idiot? Feels like I've done everything in Windstilla but yet to encounter Olivia? Should note I've not done any other endgame content, I just presumed she'd be there.

Edit: read events on the wiki, guessing I need to clear all other endgame content?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Am I an idiot? Feels like I've done everything in Windstilla but yet to encounter Olivia? Should note I've not done any other endgame content, I just presumed she'd be there.

Edit: read events on the wiki, guessing I need to clear all other endgame content?
Yeah but I don't remember if it's right when you enter the post-game or if certain other post-game stuff needs to be done first. Whichever is the case Auris will show up in the hub area at some point which leads to you going to the area Olvia is in by going to Ottell's Cave and talking to the knight on the bridge there.

Reactions: Minipax84

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah but I don't remember if it's right when you enter the post-game or if certain other post-game stuff needs to be done first. Whichever is the case Auris will show up in the hub area at some point which leads to you going to the area Olvia is in by going to Ottell's Cave and talking to the knight on the bridge there.
Beating Idea seems to do it.

edit: after progressing to Olivia I think something might be broken with her, after getting 3rd Accident I could immediately offer her mana, but somehow that seems to have locked me out of her social events, though I can do her 50 passion scene.

Sub-par has an explanation in his discord, don't "give mana" before one has done social 2 and 3 scenes. It's a bug that'll softlock her scenes.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Beating Idea seems to do it.

edit: after progressing to Olivia I think something might be broken with her, after getting 3rd Accident I could immediately offer her mana, but somehow that seems to have locked me out of her social events, though I can do her 50 passion scene.

Sub-par has an explanation in his discord, don't "give mana" before one has done social 2 and 3 scenes. It's a bug that'll softlock her scenes.
Oh yeah that's a bug I remember reporting to him back a little while after he released his update for the translation patch, I guess he never got around to fixing that.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Oh yeah that's a bug I remember reporting to him back a little while after he released his update for the translation patch, I guess he never got around to fixing that.
Posted in the discord and turns out that yes, he did (kinda), talking to the chicken at the Sattva transfer sword fixes it (though the description becomes kind of obscure to avoid spoilers).

As a side note if anyone searches for this: if you like me don't know how to progress Luscia, remember there's a door to the WC beyond the baths.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes