JankiesTanker

Jul 29, 2020
wassup wassup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
About the ASYLUM Map part, it is painstakingly a bad experience, Hakika was kinda experimenting around that time which lead to a too much big of a map design that is too expansive and confusing to explore not just only it was just kinda spam with enemies, but also its most of the time empty as a barren wasteland.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Yeah, as much as I like ASYLUM the exploration was ass, eventually got used to it since I've done NG+ quite a few times but to this day Pools of Hatred is my most hated map in any game I've played, it's big, it branches off unnecessarily, the enemies are meant for WAY later and you don't even get anything noteworthy out of exploring it.

Iirc the story only starts kicking in after the Indashal distortion which is like... the 5th or 6th one, so you'll be going halfway into the game with only pieces of bread... and even after that you'll still have to connect the dots on most of the stuff. Good luck...

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
did someone already translate the other games? i believe it was called Innocent Rules?
InoRules hasn't been completely translated yet, it's missing the post-game, HUD and some other miscellaneous stuff.

Edit: Also worth noting the translation I'm talking about isn't made by Sub-par, the usual translator

Last edited:

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Can't believe I read all that. Quick question, i Played asylum long time ago... AND didn't played the first 3 sequels...

I Asume it happened something similar with the MC and Auris with all that tat he's losses his memory and all that... but there is any lore that connects all 4 sequels? I see a pattern that every sequel introduces a new country but Kludge basycally connects Asylum. You said Ending B could be the cannon ending? Was that the one where you side with the girl?

Also what part of lore is implyed in L.Depth?
Finally... is some site where I can read the story of the other 2 games? I like the lore and all but playing 60hours of content before playing innocent creatures sounds kinda tiring...

Sorry for the long text

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Can't believe I read all that. Quick question, i Played asylum long time ago... AND didn't played the first 3 sequels...

I Asume it happened something similar with the MC and Auris with all that tat he's losses his memory and all that... but there is any lore that connects all 4 sequels? I see a pattern that every sequel introduces a new country but Kludge basycally connects Asylum. You said Ending B could be the cannon ending? Was that the one where you side with the girl?

Also what part of lore is implyed in L.Depth?
Finally... is some site where I can read the story of the other 2 games? I like the lore and all but playing 60hours of content before playing innocent creatures sounds kinda tiring...

Sorry for the long text
The MC lost his memories in SEQUEL Awake, Auris is from SEQUEL Colony.
The SEQUEL games are pretty disconnect storywise, so you can play them without prior knowledge, but lorewise that's not the case, Kludge also introduces a new country, it's just that the plot of the game has some relation to ASYLUM in the postgame.

L.Depth is the most disconnected game (spin-off tho) so far, there isn't anything in it that could be related to the lore.
All we know about it is that it happens in Vaeltria (SEQUEL Blight continent) and that Caith was tasked with dealing with the nightmare created to shelter Miseri and Inel from that game's main plot point

But unfortunately no, there isn't a place to read about the games, there's a gitgud text file that contains info on the countries, but it's outdated
Here's the link tho if you're interested:

There's a Korean wiki (Namu wiki) where you can find a lot of stuff about them but there's no summaries, and, well, it's Korean, don't trust Google Translate to do a good job at it Star Dragon Ino is translated to Jackie Chan somehow and I almost lost my shit when I saw that lmao

Last edited:

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Wow that's actually hilarius. Thanks for the explanation my man. Thanks for the info. This will do for now. I trully don't want to start one of the others only for to pause it an play the Innocent one when they finish traslating it.

Edit: I forgot, a spoiler question:

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay, after re-finishing Colony.
Time to replay this gain.

I still have my old save so I'd rather do new game+
But I do not know where the reincarnation location is at so I can still level them on the way.

Plz tell me versa's weapons don't disappear 'cause I had to farm her so many times so each member has a weapon. Though I only have MOST characters, not all of 'em.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
Now I get that Albus is the predecessor of Ino, but what about Purga? Purga the Phoenix? Just a Phoenix?
No clue, there aren't any Phoenixes in the Era of Myth and her name has no mentions afaik

Did he really perish or just went away and abandoned them?
If he really his the same Silver Dragon, perished, corrupted by darkness

Not sure if Purga's places are Wen Scala's or ASYLUM's (I also saw your comment on the grave "Sin mon[][][][] [][][]), so it might be a sin creature?
Both, what you see in ASYLUM is part of Wen Scala, with the exception of the Twilight Sanctum since it was Versa who made that place, and Bottom Waters probably, since that's the phantasm's home.

And about that grave, translator notes mentions that rectangle censorship is a single letter, but square censorship means the translator didn't know the word being hidden, so it could be kanji or katakana in the original JP text.

So the biggest contenders for the mystery word are Purga (プルガ) or Trau (トラウ).
Purga is interesing because the idea of a Phoenix losing immortaly due to species change is rather unexplored.
But Trau has the whole Sin of Egoism going on with her past (altough she doesn't present the qualities of a Sin Monster)

Reactions: carrier95

carrier95

May 7, 2020
Trau? That's.. interesting but at the same time, it feels wrong dragging her in here too lol, Schisma people had enough tragedy. I'll go with Purga.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes