• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
HOLY ... Bianca is so hot, like for real. That pretty face plus those juicy lips .... wow
Like this is one of the hottest female characters i have seen in any game.
Her hair style is so sexy, she also has such a nice ass with some nice tits. But also she has so sexy Tanlines <3

The rest of the female characters in the game look super hot too. Especially Fantasy. Honestly this game has such an amazing cast of female characters
But Bianca is simply on another level imo

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: L0b0ts

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have all 39 sex scenes and all 10 endings done. Here are my notes.
Serena Dark Confessions Hidden Truths Endings
Ending 11Welcome to the family: Serena ends up with FantasyMixed
Ending 21Jail bait: Try to fight Fantasy in court. Serena ends up in prison.Bad
Ending 31Second Chances: Reestablish your relationship with SerenaGood
Ending 41Living with evil: Make a deal with Eric to take payments. He moves in with you.Mixed
Ending 51A pet is seen not heard: Return to EricBad
Ending 61The other lead sister: Get the money for Serena by selling your apartment and move in with Jade.Good
Ending 71Along came Poly: Save Serena and have all scenes with PolyGood
Ending 81Brawn as well as beauty: Seek and accept Fantasy's help, but reject the black guy. Carlos denies the loan and when you meet Eric Serena beats him up. Need Serena love.Good
Ending 91With friends like these: Save Serena, but end up with no one in particular.Good
Ending 101A walk on the wild side: End up with Melissa after saving SerenaGood
10Completed
Any idea how to get "Nurse Bianca office visit" scene ?
pls

Reactions: L0b0ts

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Any idea how to get "Nurse Bianca office visit" scene ?
pls
It's been too long since I have played that game, so I don't remember. What I do remember is that it only took a couple of days of playing to get all the endings. Wait! It's the one where the stripper visits her fiance at the auto shop. It wasn't too hard, but I don't remember the requirements. Good luck.
I replayed the game today. It doesn't matter who Julian is after, but I got it with him on the Melissa path. Just make sure Diesel asks Julian for the raise, makes Bianca happy every day before she goes to work, and picks her up when she calls him about getting off early. She will show up at the shop while Julian is gone and the scene will be in Julian's office.

Last edited:
Reactions: Limited20

Baader

Feb 20, 2018
Hi guys ! please, can you explain to me how to unlock the "strip tease sex" scene between Julian and Bianca? I'm not far but I can't unlock it! Thanks in advance

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys ! please, can you explain to me how to unlock the "strip tease sex" scene between Julian and Bianca? I'm not far but I can't unlock it! Thanks in advance
There isn't one. There is one between Julian and Melissa. It was too long ago for me to give you a step by step. Keep working on Melissa, and you will eventually get it.
Today, I decided to play the game and get on the Melissa path. You just show little interest in any other woman and keep choosing her. The strip tease comes along rather easily.

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
oh my god! thank you thank you thank you!

best games are lop games: jordan, eleanor and lwt series. serena should not be that bad as well
Eleanor is my favorite LOP characters and one of my favorite characters of all adult games, I probably wouldn't be playing adult games if it wasn't for Eleanor, she is the best. I was a bit disappointed in the latest Eleanor update, even though it was good, I expected more, I think they crammed in to many projects for one year, I wanted to see Eleanor go next level in humiliating, cuckolding and ntring Drake her husband as a path, but that didn't really happen in Violet Astor DLC she was just cheating so it didn't really pick up where Eleanor 3 left off, where she was having sex with Ben in the same room while Drake was passed out, and the sex scene with the Neighbour across the road from the balcony seemed a bit rushed and it didn't make much sense they didn't even have sex, and the animations were b grade in this particular scene, that's why I stop subscribing to LOP, I hope Eleanor 3D delivers where Eleanor 3 Violet Astor failed, so while I highly recommend Eleanor 3, I recommend the Violet Astor DLC but it wasn't next level as I expected.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
This is one of the best games in this site with a complex narrative made to work. However, it feels unfinished because of there are a lot of loose threads and arcs that had no satisfying end. I think the developers wanted to do more but lacked the resources or enthusiasm to continue. It's a shame, especially with the infidelity options, there could have been a gratifying payoff to those choices. Instead, they generally have no consequences to the conclusions of the game.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Finally figured it out, at the Polly date at photoshoot don't skip otherwise game will automatically say you didn't have sex with her which is stupid.
Managed to get 100 %, but there's a scene with Bianca and Julian in garage, can it lead to a secret sex scene?
There's a scene with Bianca and Julian? You sure it's not Jade? Bianca is gf of Diesel.

Hasdrubal

Mar 3, 2019
I have all 39 sex scenes and all 10 endings done. Here are my notes.
Serena Dark Confessions Hidden Truths Endings
Ending 11Welcome to the family: Serena ends up with FantasyMixed
Ending 21Jail bait: Try to fight Fantasy in court. Serena ends up in prison.Bad
Ending 31Second Chances: Reestablish your relationship with SerenaGood
Ending 41Living with evil: Make a deal with Eric to take payments. He moves in with you.Mixed
Ending 51A pet is seen not heard: Return to EricBad
Ending 61The other lead sister: Get the money for Serena by selling your apartment and move in with Jade.Good
Ending 71Along came Poly: Save Serena and have all scenes with PolyGood
Ending 81Brawn as well as beauty: Seek and accept Fantasy's help, but reject the black guy. Carlos denies the loan and when you meet Eric Serena beats him up. Need Serena love.Good
Ending 91With friends like these: Save Serena, but end up with no one in particular.Good
Ending 101A walk on the wild side: End up with Melissa after saving SerenaGood
10Completed

Could you please explain how you trigger the sale of Justin's apartment? Who ends up buying it?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Could you please explain how you trigger the sale of Justin's apartment? Who ends up buying it?
It's been close to two years since I have played that game, so I can't tell you exactly. I do remember you have to be sympathetic with Serena, but not in a romantic relationship, and you have to be in a romantic relationship with Jade. The sale itself happens behind the scenes. You don't get the particulars of that. That's the best I can do for you.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 9 Votes