4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Let's please avoid getting into a pointless NTR debate in here. There are plenty of other threads around here for that kind of stuff. Instead, let's stick to the topic of the thread - Serenity, and keep it peaceful. Not saying you guys are getting ugly or anything, I just like to prevent it getting that way in here. Just agree that we all have our own views/tastes/preferences about things and Serenity will not always agree with everyone. I made Serenity what it is, and I am okay that not everyone will like everything about it. So, it should be okay with you too.

Let's enjoy the weekend my friends... peace! :)
The developer has spoken. This is the Way.

Last edited:

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I wonder if there is any good signature makers around here that would do two for me, one for Last Human and one for Serenity? I REALLY need new ones, like really bad. I love Oppai Odyssey, but I need to put Last Human in its place there.

I posted in that thread where you request these but no one has ever replied. So if one of you guys are good at making them, I'd be really happy :)

I could probably do one myself... but I really don't trust myself enough to choose the right images from the game. I'd rather see what someone else might come up with.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if there is any good signature makers around here that would do two for me, one for Last Human and one for Serenity? I REALLY need new ones, like really bad. I love Oppai Odyssey, but I need to put Last Human in its place there.

I posted in that thread where you request these but no one has ever replied. So if one of you guys are good at making them, I'd be really happy :)

I could probably do one myself... but I really don't trust myself enough to choose the right images from the game. I'd rather see what someone else might come up with.
Try here >>> GFX Artist request Thread

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Let's please avoid getting into a pointless NTR debate in here. There are plenty of other threads around here for that kind of stuff. Instead, let's stick to the topic of the thread - Serenity, and keep it peaceful. Not saying you guys are getting ugly or anything, I just like to prevent it getting that way in here. Just agree that we all have our own views/tastes/preferences about things and Serenity will not always agree with everyone. I made Serenity what it is, and I am okay that not everyone will like everything about it. So, it should be okay with you too.

Let's enjoy the weekend my friends... peace! :)
NTR ,NTR ,NTR ,NTR .... oh wait i've played this game .... wait it has NTR ... wait i played a game that has NTR and i didn't realize it .... wait ... no it doesn't ... wait maybe it did .... wait a minute .. no it doesn't ... well maybe it did and i was to medicated and didn't realize it .... but then i'm the only guy banging my babes .... is that NTR ?? .. if i bang my own babes ..... :unsure: .....
i need my doc to change my meds i think :unsure:

hey N2 .. either way i don't give a shit i love your games ... :love:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So Cassie is going to leave the harem (I read somewhere that's she'll join Camilla too), and Shade and Samantha won't even join the harem at all? As they're all going with Camilla (meaning we're barely going to see any of them at all), and we never ended up ascending Samantha (nor Shade, but I don't know if she would ascend, or something else would happen).

And I agree that you made Camilla too hot, including her sexual interest in the MC, seeing as you won't add incest.

While I like Trixy's true form, it had to come at the cost of her goth look, now there is no goth harem member.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
So Cassie is going to leave the harem (I read somewhere that's she'll join Camilla too), and Shade and Samantha won't even join the harem at all? As they're all going with Camilla (meaning we're barely going to see any of them at all), and we never ended up ascending Samantha (nor Shade, but I don't know if she would ascend, or something else would happen).

And I agree that you made Camilla too hot, including her sexual interest in the MC, seeing as you won't add incest.

While I like Trixy's true form, it had to come at the cost of her goth look, now there is no goth harem member.
Ehh... nothing was ever said about them leaving the harem. They're demons; it makes sense for them to serve Camilla in her world - which by the way - all of them ultimately serve MC. And let me just remind you... MC can go anywhere he wants, anytime he wants. So, none of them are ever out of his reach. And yeah, there's too many girls at this point so it will take some time to get to some of them. But there will be content with Samantha, Shade, and more with Cassie. Lots of issues from my early writing and learning how an AVN should work, the number of girls being the main issue. At least six of them weren't in the original story. Moving forward, I'll try to adjust to that situation, but it will take time.

As for Trixy and the goth thing... I miss that too. But I have some specific plans for Morgana that may cover that.

As for Camilla, it was a regretful decision (again, made very early when I was just starting out). I still want to do a short mini-AVN just for Camilla, but we'll see.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
if your following on Patreon your going to love the new Teaser

The five become one... the conjunction begins in episode 3.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

(as posted at my patreon link above)

Hello everyone!

I haven't been around much for the last 2 weeks. I have not worked on Serenity or done much of anything else. I don't know much about depression, but apparently, I've been having symptoms of that for a while now and didn't even realize it. Now before you get that look, I'm not making an excuse or trying to pull your heart strings. Just telling you what's going on. I am still going to work on my games and continue as before. Every now and then, I get into these terrible slumps (for lack of a better word) where I just can't write. It's like... there is just nothing there. So, I try to find something else to do to take my mind off of that for a while. But then I don't really want to do anything. Play the new Star Wars game? Or the new FF XVI? Nah... Make a new render? I can't explain it. I just hit this slump where I want something, but nothing is satisfying. I know that is confusing (it confuses me too).

A friend suggested possibly getting on zanax. I said 'no way'. I know what that stuff does - it takes your emotions away. As a writer, I need those. As a creator trying to imagine a scene and music, I need to feel. What my problem is (and some of my dev friends know this about me)... when it comes to working on my games, I'm a relentless beast. I'll spend hours upon hours, especially once I start doing graphics. I can wake up at 7am Saturday morning and at 2am Sunday morning, I'll finally stop. I look up and realize I spent the entire day working. It really needs to stop. So, I forced myself to stop and just leave it alone. Take a little break.

I have a strong work ethic and a bad habit of pushing myself too hard. That has to change. The quality of my stories and graphics work has improved since I started, but changing my work habits may also do wonders. Setting myself a schedule and making sure I set a stop time to get some proper sleep. And try to get a better balance between my stressful full-time job and this. Sometimes I let myself get carried away working on a scene, trying to make it perfect (it never is perfect, but you get the point).

Well, all of that to say... after my little hiatus, I'm feeling better, and I have Serenity back in my brain again. With new content ready to roll out of the tips of my fingers. I have about half the episode coded and ready, so I'm not too far behind really. I just felt the need to let you all know (especially my subs) what is going on. I think I even missed doing the last weekly devlog and I hate missing those. So, I'll have to do a nice special render for everyone along with the next devlog as a small way of making up for it.

I'll try to post a devlog Sunday (public) along with a nice image. Now time to get back to dreamland and deal with 5 hot girls all merged into one... she's a hot mess let me tell you. LOL

Love to all, ...Fire

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Hello everyone!

I haven't been around much for the last 2 weeks. I have not worked on Serenity or done much of anything else. I don't know much about depression, but apparently, I've been having symptoms of that for a while now and didn't even realize it. Now before you get that look, I'm not making an excuse or trying to pull your heart strings. Just telling you what's going on. I am still going to work on my games and continue as before. Every now and then, I get into these terrible slumps (for lack of a better word) where I just can't write. It's like... there is just nothing there. So, I try to find something else to do to take my mind off of that for a while. But then I don't really want to do anything. Play the new Star Wars game? Or the new FF XVI? Nah... Make a new render? I can't explain it. I just hit this slump where I want something, but nothing is satisfying. I know that is confusing (it confuses me too).

A friend suggested possibly getting on zanax. I said 'no way'. I know what that stuff does - it takes your emotions away. As a writer, I need those. As a creator trying to imagine a scene and music, I need to feel. What my problem is (and some of my dev friends know this about me)... when it comes to working on my games, I'm a relentless beast. I'll spend hours upon hours, especially once I start doing graphics. I can wake up at 7am Saturday morning and at 2am Sunday morning, I'll finally stop. I look up and realize I spent the entire day working. It really needs to stop. So, I forced myself to stop and just leave it alone. Take a little break.

I have a strong work ethic and a bad habit of pushing myself too hard. That has to change. The quality of my stories and graphics work has improved since I started, but changing my work habits may also do wonders. Setting myself a schedule and making sure I set a stop time to get some proper sleep. And try to get a better balance between my stressful full-time job and this. Sometimes I let myself get carried away working on a scene, trying to make it perfect (it never is perfect, but you get the point).

Well, all of that to say... after my little hiatus, I'm feeling better, and I have Serenity back in my brain again. With new content ready to roll out of the tips of my fingers. I have about half the episode coded and ready, so I'm not too far behind really. I just felt the need to let you all know (especially my subs) what is going on. I think I even missed doing the last weekly devlog and I hate missing those. So, I'll have to do a nice special render for everyone along with the next devlog as a small way of making up for it.

I'll try to post a devlog Sunday (public) along with a nice image. Now time to get back to dreamland and deal with 5 hot girls all merged into one... she's a hot mess let me tell you. LOL

Love to all, ...Fire
your awesome ... please take care of yourself ...... as well ... as your amazing games :love:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

Hello everyone!

Love to all, ...Fire
I hope you are feeling better soon and any advice and support we can all give you helps.

i have recommended to friends who suffer from depression and other forms of stress to start listening to Audio book's, As well as when going to sleep at night.
Authors i would recommend as well as there book's that i find really inspiring and get the imagination flying are.
Craig Alanson - Expeditionary Force, there are currently 15 books in this series, read by a fantastic narrator called R.C. Bray.
this narrator is incredible how he does the reading.

you may also enjoy B.V. Larson books, but i must say listening to them is so much more enjoyable to just reading them.

Jamie McFarlane also has fantastic Sci-Fi book's that are great in Audio form as well as reading.

As well as J. N. Chaney has incredible books that have been done in Audio form, and many read by R.C. Bray.

The main point is besides the fact that you will love these book's as well as have wonderful dream's, you will wake up with your mind refreshed and it will stop your mind thinking of depressing thought's.
i also suffered though depression after a marriage falling apart and both my Grandparents i was very close to passing away, and these book's have helped friends of mine in similar situations who had there parents pass away and started drinking heavily.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes