4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
Not sure if there's a place to give feedback/bug reports so i'll do it here, i also didn't find anyone else reporting this.

I think i found a bugged render(in chapter 1) where Andria is T-posing.
The render in question happens after we fix the green fade, talk with Jas about not spending enough time with her and then Andria shows up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully i gave enough info to find it and fix it and that this is actually a bug(i couldn't possibly find a reason where that pose would make sense in the scene).

Cheers.

Reactions: N2TheFire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Not sure if there's a place to give feedback/bug reports so i'll do it here, i also didn't find anyone else reporting this.

I think i found a bugged render(in chapter 1) where Andria is T-posing.
The render in question happens after we fix the green fade, talk with Jas about not spending enough time with her and then Andria shows up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully i gave enough info to find it and fix it and that this is actually a bug(i couldn't possibly find a reason where that pose would make sense in the scene).

Cheers.
LMAO boy that's an OLD render! Quick fun fact, I was still using AI Shoujo when that was made (I use HS2 now). I actually had to open the game up and play it to that point to get context. Now I say that for a reason... because when you look at that render here (out of context), it does in fact look like she is in the T-pose (for those who don't know, that's the default pose of a character in AI, HS, and HS2 - probably others that I don't know about). In reality, in the image just before that, she was nude. As Serenity fans know, using the fade, we can just 'blink' our clothes on and off :D
Meh... anyway! So she was nude. And in the render in question here, she had basically stretched out to 'blink' her clothes back on.

Alright, that sounds like an excuse (and it really isn't, I swear!)
Fact: Lord7475, you are indeed correct. That is definitely the T-pose altered slightly. But the problem is that I didn't do anything with her left hand - it's just straight out and stiff. This is very much well below the level of detail I try to maintain TODAY.

So... no, it isn't really a 'bug' per say... But definitely a lapse in posing accuracy. One day, I'll probably do a lot of those old renders in HS2 but it will be a long way off. Change one, and will have to change them all because almost every single slider and setting I use today is different, plugins I have now for image quality that I didn't have then, and of course, things I learned since then. Even the FOV setting I use now is much different.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sure you'll find others like this. I'm not proud of it, but there are probably a lot of other little mistakes like this one. LOL

LordVasky

Oct 13, 2018
LMAO boy that's an OLD render! Quick fun fact, I was still using AI Shoujo when that was made (I use HS2 now). I actually had to open the game up and play it to that point to get context. Now I say that for a reason... because when you look at that render here (out of context), it does in fact look like she is in the T-pose (for those who don't know, that's the default pose of a character in AI, HS, and HS2 - probably others that I don't know about). In reality, in the image just before that, she was nude. As Serenity fans know, using the fade, we can just 'blink' our clothes on and off :D
Meh... anyway! So she was nude. And in the render in question here, she had basically stretched out to 'blink' her clothes back on.

Fact: Lord7475, you are indeed correct. That is definitely the T-pose altered slightly. But the problem is that I didn't do anything with her left hand - it's just straight out and stiff. This is very much well below the level of detail I try to maintain TODAY.

So... no, it isn't really a 'bug' per say... But definitely a lapse in posing accuracy. One day, I'll probably do a lot of those old renders in HS2 but it will be a long way off. Change one, and will have to change them all because almost every single slider and setting I use today is different, plugins I have now for image quality that I didn't have then, and of course, things I learned since then. Even the FOV setting I use now is much different.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sure you'll find others like this. I'm not proud of it, but there are probably a lot of other little mistakes like this one. LOL
I figured it probably wasn't even a bug :FacePalm:, specially considering the great quality of everything else (and i do know they can use the fade to "think" stuff into existence, including clothes) besides, i did notice she was nude and then clothed but the pose looked off compared to the others.

Thanks anyway for the quick reply. Cheers.

P.S Don't worry, I don't see it as an excuse haha, our own quality standards change throughout time, glad to hear its improved.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
serenity_triss_23.png

Welcome to another weekend my friends! Kinda long, so some of you may not want to read a lot of it but I thought some might be interested in my process.

Alright, the devlog update itself - I guess I am about 78% done with coding now. After reading through an event, I realized it needed some changes. So, I gave it a rewrite. It's just one of those things... You write something the first time around and when reading it back, you start to see that you missed a great opportunity for something funny, or a cute moment. Back in the beginning, I didn't do a lot of rewrites like I do today because I was trying so hard to make monthly updates (and that lapse in quality writing shows because of it). Today though, I just don't care if it takes a bit longer. The price you pay to have better dialogue and acting in a story. With that said... I hope to complete coding by the next devlog (one week). Never know what might come up though, so we'll see.

I've been asked what my process is for making my VN's by both fans and a few devs just starting out. It's a bit much to explain in a DM... So, the rest of this might bore some of you. But if interested... read on!

To start with, Serenity and Last Human stories have an outline I've written. It is very basic though. Like:
  • Episode 1 (scene 1): sitting in Trina's office, talk to Trina about mom, learn about Serenity (etc...)
  • Episode 1 (scene 2): walking home, Kat waiting on porch, etc... etc...
That is just a very rough idea of what my outline looks like. Using that outline, I write the dialogue and narrated parts in a text file. The outline helps keep me on track and makes it easy for me to look back and make sure I don't miss type any details from previous events when writing later events.

Once I have the episode written, I move on to Atom, open my game's project folder and begin coding the episode (yes, I basically write the story twice and for good reason - but I type fast). In my projects, you're going to get a new image with each line of dialogue (sometimes 2 lines, and on very rare occasions maybe a few more). So, while typing the story into Atom, wherever there should be an image, I put the image line in between but have it 'commented' out (with a # in front of each line). Many times, I'll put notes next to those, so I remember to put something in the scene I was picturing while writing it. By doing this, it lets me know which images I've rendered or not rendered when I start that process. Also, it allows me to test run the game without errors whenever I do animations and want to check how they play in the game.

Speaking of rendering, that's next once coding is completed. For a lot of scenes, I can pull up previous scenes (like house interiors, or Serenity Island exteriors (as an example). Clear out characters from the old scene, then work on the scene. In other cases, I am creating a brand-new scene (location) so a bit more work is involved. I call these 'scene locations'. I build these the way I want them, get the lighting right, everything ready with no characters (or other items) and save them in their own folder. Without these scene locations being premade, it would take a LOT longer to finish an episode. So that's why sometimes it takes me longer - when I have to create a new scene location.

And then the fun part... the actual scenes. I'll open up my scene location in studio and add the characters that will be in that scene, then I disable all of them and save THAT file in the episode/scene folder (for the episode I am working on). Each scene has a folder with this file in it just in case anything happens (like power going out or other dumb luck stuff that happens to me on occasion). I then enable the characters in the current scene and begin posing them while reading the dialogue and noting the emotions that are at play for the facial expressions. As I render each image, I name it the way I did when I coded those lines in before. Then I open the image to double-check it, then remove the 'comment' (# sign) from that line in the code - meaning that render is done. Then move on to the next. This process repeats until all renders are complete, which can be anywhere from 1000 to 1600 images. Yeah, it's a lot. I do have many of my own poses saved in the pose library, so that helps move things along. Always have to edit them of course, but that helps speed things along while still having decent poses that took time to create.

Finally, the music. Throughout the process above, I listen to tracks from several sites I have subscribed to for licensed music. When something catches my attention, I add it to certain playlists and keep them organized. Sometimes even writing down the names of songs and artists that favor the game. I want a certain kind of sound with Serenity and try not to deviate from that. For example, the voice of the singer (Jessie Villa) that has really been great for Serenity. I use a lot of her work. She has different projects I've used music from: Emorie, Luna Wave, plus her solo projects. You can search for her on youtube. You'll find all the songs from Serenity in there.

Anyway, once I pick out music and place it in the code where I want it to start and fadeout, I play through the game, correct anything I find, then build it... package it, and upload it to Mega (and itch once it goes public). During beta, my patrons and subscribers will usually let me know of typos or other issues (nobody's perfect, right?) I compile all of those issues or complaints, make the corrections, etc... Once I feel like I got them all, I build one more time. This is the build that will go public (free).

And while you guys are playing it, I am hopefully chilling out with the wife, watching movies, or playing some games myself. I usually break for a week to 2 weeks before I start working again. In between everything, I have my full-time job of course. I have to work around that which is another reason my updates can take a long time.

But there you have it! That is my process in a nutshell. Oh, I didn't have a chance to render a new image for this devlog, so dropping an old image of Triss in this one! I hope you all have a great weekend, love you all, ...Fire

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh, I didn't have a chance to render a new image for this devlog, so dropping an old image of Triss in this one! I hope you all have a great weekend, love you all, ...Fire
Thanks for sharing your process. It's interesting how you approach things, but very orderly which is great. It increases your efficiency and lessens burnout potential (via frustration).

Also, I will never say no to any Triss render, even if not new. :love:

• Red Heart
Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 3095028

Welcome to another weekend my friends! Kinda long, so some of you may not want to read a lot of it but I thought some might be interested in my process.

Alright, the devlog update itself - I guess I am about 78% done with coding now. After reading through an event, I realized it needed some changes. So, I gave it a rewrite. It's just one of those things... You write something the first time around and when reading it back, you start to see that you missed a great opportunity for something funny, or a cute moment. Back in the beginning, I didn't do a lot of rewrites like I do today because I was trying so hard to make monthly updates (and that lapse in quality writing shows because of it). Today though, I just don't care if it takes a bit longer. The price you pay to have better dialogue and acting in a story. With that said... I hope to complete coding by the next devlog (one week). Never know what might come up though, so we'll see.

I've been asked what my process is for making my VN's by both fans and a few devs just starting out. It's a bit much to explain in a DM... So, the rest of this might bore some of you. But if interested... read on!

To start with, Serenity and Last Human stories have an outline I've written. It is very basic though. Like:
  • Episode 1 (scene 1): sitting in Trina's office, talk to Trina about mom, learn about Serenity (etc...)
That is just a very rough idea of what my outline looks like. Using that outline, I write the dialogue and narrated parts in a text file. The outline helps keep me on track and makes it easy for me to look back and make sure I don't miss type any details from previous events when writing later events.

Once I have the episode written, I move on to Atom, open my game's project folder and begin coding the episode (yes, I basically write the story twice and for good reason - but I type fast). In my projects, you're going to get a new image with each line of dialogue (sometimes 2 lines, and on very rare occasions maybe a few more). So, while typing the story into Atom, wherever there should be an image, I put the image line in between but have it 'commented' out (with a # in front of each line). Many times, I'll put notes next to those, so I remember to put something in the scene I was picturing while writing it. By doing this, it lets me know which images I've rendered or not rendered when I start that process. Also, it allows me to test run the game without errors whenever I do animations and want to check how they play in the game.

Speaking of rendering, that's next once coding is completed. For a lot of scenes, I can pull up previous scenes (like house interiors, or Serenity Island exteriors (as an example). Clear out characters from the old scene, then work on the scene. In other cases, I am creating a brand-new scene (location) so a bit more work is involved. I call these 'scene locations'. I build these the way I want them, get the lighting right, everything ready with no characters (or other items) and save them in their own folder. Without these scene locations being premade, it would take a LOT longer to finish an episode. So that's why sometimes it takes me longer - when I have to create a new scene location.

And then the fun part... the actual scenes. I'll open up my scene location in studio and add the characters that will be in that scene, then I disable all of them and save THAT file in the episode/scene folder (for the episode I am working on). Each scene has a folder with this file in it just in case anything happens (like power going out or other dumb luck stuff that happens to me on occasion). I then enable the characters in the current scene and begin posing them while reading the dialogue and noting the emotions that are at play for the facial expressions. As I render each image, I name it the way I did when I coded those lines in before. Then I open the image to double-check it, then remove the 'comment' (# sign) from that line in the code - meaning that render is done. Then move on to the next. This process repeats until all renders are complete, which can be anywhere from 1000 to 1600 images. Yeah, it's a lot. I do have many of my own poses saved in the pose library, so that helps move things along. Always have to edit them of course, but that helps speed things along while still having decent poses that took time to create.

Finally, the music. Throughout the process above, I listen to tracks from several sites I have subscribed to for licensed music. When something catches my attention, I add it to certain playlists and keep them organized. Sometimes even writing down the names of songs and artists that favor the game. I want a certain kind of sound with Serenity and try not to deviate from that. For example, the voice of the singer (Jessie Villa) that has really been great for Serenity. I use a lot of her work. She has different projects I've used music from: Emorie, Luna Wave, plus her solo projects. You can search for her on youtube. You'll find all the songs from Serenity in there.

Anyway, once I pick out music and place it in the code where I want it to start and fadeout, I play through the game, correct anything I find, then build it... package it, and upload it to Mega (and itch once it goes public). During beta, my patrons and subscribers will usually let me know of typos or other issues (nobody's perfect, right?) I compile all of those issues or complaints, make the corrections, etc... Once I feel like I got them all, I build one more time. This is the build that will go public (free).

And while you guys are playing it, I am hopefully chilling out with the wife, watching movies, or playing some games myself. I usually break for a week to 2 weeks before I start working again. In between everything, I have my full-time job of course. I have to work around that which is another reason my updates can take a long time.

But there you have it! That is my process in a nutshell. Oh, I didn't have a chance to render a new image for this devlog, so dropping an old image of Triss in this one! I hope you all have a great weekend, love you all, ...Fire
This is really appreciated, feels nice to know how you process things and also as a player make the potential obstacles/decisions you might experience more authentic and admirable

• Red Heart

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Hey everyone... keeping this one short (for a change lol). Just wanted to send a quick update since I didn't post last week. Which, speaking of, was pretty busy. During holiday weeks, we get pretty busy with a lot of people deciding to take off for the week and wanting remote access (and of course, everyone forgets their passwords or how to do basic stuff on a laptop - same story all the time). So, I spent the first part of last week busy with full time job in IT. Once that chaos was over with, the Thanksgiving chaos started right behind it with some family arriving from out of town. So, my week was pretty much a wash right up until Sunday (yesterday). Kind of disappointing because I had hoped to at least finish coding before this week.

But, on a positive note... I took off from IT work for THIS week. I'll be spending all of my time finalizing the code and I'm sure I'll start rendering scenes by midweek. I'll also be working on a few holiday themed renders for both public and patron-only. I don't know about you guys, but 'the holidays' officially begin in my family on Thanksgiving Day, and run through New Year's Day. So it's time for some Christmas images.

That's all I really have right now. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Among the blessings I am thankful for this year, I count all of you. Thanks for sticking around! Love you all, ...Fire

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019

Hey everyone... so another quick update. Keeping this short.

Good news, the coding is completed. Now it's time to move on to the artwork. Bad news, I've been sick since Friday. I'm not sure if it's covid or just a really bad cold/flu. At first it was just that annoying dry cough. But last night, body aches started up and a minor headache. Haven't lost sense of taste or smell yet so hoping this is just a bad cold. I tried several times to do some artwork over this weekend when I finished the coding. But I am just too tired.

Anyway, I hope you all are faring better. And hopefully, whatever this shit is will pass soon enough and I can continue.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Funnily enough, quite a few people in the creative space love using Jessie Villa's music for similar reasons in that all of her music is relatively low energy, high emotional impact. Guys like SebastianLague (developer and content creator) have used her work under the Emorie moniker (e.g. "Into the Light", "Satellites", "Little Things", etc.).

If you find the time and/or want to add other artists to your lineup, a few good ones with similar vibes:

Niche Artists
  • AK - Lots of chill tones. Composer describes it as "ambient music".
  • Cody Francis - Music your grandma can listen to. Joking aside, almost all of his pieces are low energy acoustic pieces.
  • The Ambientalist - Has a massive library of pieces that range from slow paced basslines to high energy electronica.
  • Punch Deck - Similar to Ambientalist, wide range of pieces with a sizable library (Creative Commons license)
With the exception of Punch Deck, the others may have easily accessible, cheap licenses you could secure. I'm by no means saying you need to, but hopefully some of them help out in some way :)

Now onto the meat of the post (after fanning over Jessie Villa's music pieces...).

<Already quoted above>

It's refreshing to see devs taking the time to discuss in detail the processes they use to develop a VN from inception to shipping a final product. More importantly, it reveals to the audience that the amount of hats a solo dev has to wear is often what leads to burnout. They are, and in no particular order, as follows: Writer, Editor, SFX Artist, 3D Modeling Artist, 3D Animator, GFX Artist, UI Designer, Coder/Programmer, Marketing Specialist, and Community Manager. It's a significant amount of skills that are all difficult to master on their own.

What is apparent by your "behind the scenes" look is an understanding of how to manage each aspect in such a way that it flows naturally when developing each chapter. I'm not sure how many noticed, but the flow of your dev cycle is: rough outline -> Writing the script for the story -> Adding rough ideas on how the scene should be rendered -> coding the script -> creating/rendering the scenes -> Adding in music/audio effects. I cannot emphasize how important this flow diagram is in terms of being successful and avoiding burnout, and it's sad to see 95% of new developers forgoing this type of project management in favor of "winging it".

Everything outlined above is a great indicator of a reliable developer for anyone wondering what to look for when deciding on if you should support their Patreon. While nothing is ever guaranteed, you will at least have a relatively high chance of seeing a completed product :)

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Funnily enough, quite a few people in the creative space love using Jessie Villa's music for similar reasons in that all of her music is relatively low energy, high emotional impact. Guys like SebastianLague (developer and content creator) have used her work under the Emorie moniker (e.g. "Into the Light", "Satellites", "Little Things", etc.).

If you find the time and/or want to add other artists to your lineup, a few good ones with similar vibes:

Niche Artists
  • AK - Lots of chill tones. Composer describes it as "ambient music".
  • Cody Francis - Music your grandma can listen to. Joking aside, almost all of his pieces are low energy acoustic pieces.
  • The Ambientalist - Has a massive library of pieces that range from slow paced basslines to high energy electronica.
  • Punch Deck - Similar to Ambientalist, wide range of pieces with a sizable library (Creative Commons license)
With the exception of Punch Deck, the others may have easily accessible, cheap licenses you could secure. I'm by no means saying you need to, but hopefully some of them help out in some way :)

Now onto the meat of the post (after fanning over Jessie Villa's music pieces...).

It's refreshing to see devs taking the time to discuss in detail the processes they use to develop a VN from inception to shipping a final product. More importantly, it reveals to the audience that the amount of hats a solo dev has to wear is often what leads to burnout. They are, and in no particular order, as follows: Writer, Editor, SFX Artist, 3D Modeling Artist, 3D Animator, GFX Artist, UI Designer, Coder/Programmer, Marketing Specialist, and Community Manager. It's a significant amount of skills that are all difficult to master on their own.

What is apparent by your "behind the scenes" look is an understanding of how to manage each aspect in such a way that it flows naturally when developing each chapter. I'm not sure how many noticed, but the flow of your dev cycle is: rough outline -> Writing the script for the story -> Adding rough ideas on how the scene should be rendered -> coding the script -> creating/rendering the scenes -> Adding in music/audio effects. I cannot emphasize how important this flow diagram is in terms of being successful and avoiding burnout, and it's sad to see 95% of new developers forgoing this type of project management in favor of "winging it".

Everything outlined above is a great indicator of a reliable developer for anyone wondering what to look for when deciding on if you should support their Patreon. While nothing is ever guaranteed, you will at least have a relatively high chance of seeing a completed product :)
Thank you for all the feedback! Yes I'll definitely check out those other artists. I am always on the lookout for more music to choose from. I try not to reuse music but realistically, it's impossible. So I've used a few of my tracks twice. As for your comments on my workflow, in the beginning I was "winging it" LOL. Didn't take me long to decide "Screw this, I need to get organized here". If you don't organize things and set up some kind of a flow to follow with each development period, it's easy to get lost in your own project. Each step in the process has a goal (something that helps most people move forward).

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
special-fadeshade-xmas1.png

Hey everyone, another brief devlog along with a Christmas render for you guys - Shade tried to stop Fade from lighting the Christmas tree. I may be pretty quiet through the rest of this month because I have a lot on my plate. Here is what is happening and how it will affect the update...

First of all, I honestly thought that this year I would have more dev time through the holidays, but it just hasn't worked out that way. Episode 3 has been a long time coming - a long time since episode 2 was released if you ignore that I worked on Last Human twice in between. Everyone knows by now that if I write something and find later that it doesn't work, I will scrap everything and start again. I have no qualms with doing that because I want the story to be what I envision for it. So, this long delay between episode 2 and 3 is NOT the norm for those who are worried. That message is mostly for those who are new to Serenity/Last Human and how I work. I will never abandon either project!

With that said, I have begun rendering images for episode 3. I have already created scenes to work from; that is usually the first step when I get to this stage. I do have 2 other new scenes I need to setup, but I'll do those when I get to that point. I don't expect those to be difficult. However, due to the added workload from my full-time job, family stuff and holidays... It's going to be at least the end of January before I have a release ready. The number of images I can render in a day depends a lot on how busy I am with my job. If there are a lot of interruptions, then I may only get a few done. If I have a full day without interruptions, I can usually get anywhere from 25 to 80 renders done (depending on the type of scene - NOT counting animations). This update will have around 1500 images (again, NOT counting animations). Animations are a different beast. I have spent a day or even 2 days on one animation. And I have 18 animations currently coded into this one episode. Granted, some of those animations are easy ones, but not all of them.

Anyway, that's all I have for now my friends. I'll probably be in a good bit but may not post on here for a while outside of any special renders I come up with. So, drop into our channel and say hello! If I don't talk to you before... A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you and your families. I love you all, I really mean that. ...Fire

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
N2TheFire
One question, I don't know that Lili is supposed to be from Oppai Odyssey? Also in Last Human the MC of Serenity also asks the MC (Captain Trent) to do him the favor of returning to space where he is from? and here she becomes a Li, the valkyrie. Screenshot_oppaiodyssey.jpg

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
N2TheFire
One question, I don't know that Lili is supposed to be from Oppai Odyssey? Also in Last Human the MC of Serenity also asks the MC (Captain Trent) to do him the favor of returning to space where he is from? and here she becomes a Li, the valkyrie. View attachment 3204870
This reads like more than just one question, but I'll try to answer what I think you're asking here. Lili IS from OO. She was part of the crew of the ship that was attacked earlier in that story. The ship that picked up the survivors from that attack were pulled into a wormhole that sent passengers into other universes. Lili ended up in the world of Serenity (my game). She is NOT a 'love interest', but a side character that the Captain from Last Human will take under his wing for a while and try to get her back to her own universe. Cryoxxx (dev of Oppai Odyssey) will have the option to bring her back into that story, but I doubt he will since that story has gone well beyond her time. She will leave my game in such a way that will make it canonically possible to make her an active character in OO again if he so chooses in the future.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
This reads like more than just one question, but I'll try to answer what I think you're asking here. Lili IS from OO. She was part of the crew of the ship that was attacked earlier in that story. The ship that picked up the survivors from that attack were pulled into a wormhole that sent passengers into other universes. Lili ended up in the world of Serenity (my game). She is NOT a 'love interest', but a side character that the Captain from Last Human will take under his wing for a while and try to get her back to her own universe. Cryoxxx (dev of Oppai Odyssey) will have the option to bring her back into that story, but I doubt he will since that story has gone well beyond her time. She will leave my game in such a way that will make it canonically possible to make her an active character in OO again if he so chooses in the future.
Ok, but if so because here in Serenity, she has already been with the MC and became a Valkyrie or is she only going to be with the MC of Serenity and fulfill her mission and is going to return to her universe until she appears again in OO.
By the way, thank you for taking the time to respond, greetings.

N2TheFire

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Ok, but if so because here in Serenity, she has already been with the MC and became a Valkyrie or is she only going to be with the MC of Serenity and fulfill her mission and is going to return to her universe until she appears again in OO.
By the way, thank you for taking the time to respond, greetings.
Did you play Episode 3 of my other game, Last Human? That event with the Serenity MC pulling Captain Trent into a dream to talk happens in Serenity's future (probably episode 4). I know, its a bit confusing. Which is why I'm trying to set things right again and get back to the main love interests in Serenity. But, yes... once Lili is done in Serenity, what you saw in the last episode of LH will happen. I hope that clears things up a bit more.

Reactions: Rockero_69
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes