RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The kitzun yuka has the same dialogue as vivi so is yuka datable like vivi?
Continue going to General Magic class until Exp is at 100. You can see the Exp in the Status menu. Once it's 100, go to class again and choose to take a test. Passing the test will raise the General Magic level. All of the other classes work the same way.
Yuka is not datable, but has several similar functions. I'll be adding more datable characters soon.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Well Agentnova you may wish to address the issue of the pregnancy in the next update as well it just don't work in the latest build 0.15 after finding the nursery and getting the spell removed(EDITED) forget what I said I have just now seen it's fixed in v0.16 thanks agentnove.(Edited) unfortunatly the v0.16 pregnancy is fake only text pregnancy no belly aperance or give birth mechanics yet and only one npc is able to get the main character preg and it's the teacher of dark magic and could care less about her baby hopfully in the next update this will be fixed added?

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Serenity Circle v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the options you change in the pc version via keys are to be found in the menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.01.2022 (v0.18)

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Well Agentnova you may wish to address the issue of the pregnancy in the next update as well it just don't work in the latest build 0.15 after finding the nursery and getting the spell removed(EDITED) forget what I said I have just now seen it's fixed in v0.16 thanks agentnove.(Edited) unfortunatly the v0.16 pregnancy is fake only text pregnancy no belly aperance or give birth mechanics yet and only one npc is able to get the main character preg and it's the teacher of dark magic and could care less about her baby hopfully in the next update this will be fixed added?
There are currently 2 others that can impregnate the MC, Aydin who is found on Earth and a random/unknown NPC found in the school's bathroom. There will be several more in future updates. The visual changes of pregnancy will happen after every 30 or 90 in game days based on your chosen preferences. Most scenes have pregnant variants already. (Only 5 out of 43 scenes as of v0.17 are missing preg variants.) Some outfits have their own preg variants while others will swap to a maternity outfit. Your character will give birth once enough time has passed. The birthing scene is just text and some stat updates (plus resetting preg variant images to normal). I don't plan on adding images to that scene.

Rayuka senpai

Oct 31, 2021
How do I complete the 4 trials puzzle , I have done 3 of them but I can't do the fire one can someone please tell me how to do it .

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
How do I complete the 4 trials puzzle , I have done 3 of them but I can't do the fire one can someone please tell me how to do it .
Flipping the switches will turn some fires on and some off. You need all 4 fires on. The dragon will keep 1 fire on no matter what. The best idea is to get 3 of them turned on then set the dragon to the 4th.

Rayuka senpai

Oct 31, 2021
Flipping the switches will turn some fires on and some off. You need all 4 fires on. The dragon will keep 1 fire on no matter what. The best idea is to get 3 of them turned on then set the dragon to the 4th.
I can only turn upto 2 fires I can't get it to 3 fires.

Rayuka senpai

Oct 31, 2021
Where to find the box full of clothes in bazaar ?

sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
Near the top right of the map is a set of footprints. It's next to the rock and on top of the raised section where the map ends. It can be difficult to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you! I have a vision problem caused by the cancer that makes it a little difficult, that's why I didn't see it. I liked the game!

Reactions: AgentNova
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes