RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There are currently 2 others that can impregnate the MC, Aydin who is found on Earth and a random/unknown NPC found in the school's bathroom. There will be several more in future updates. The visual changes of pregnancy will happen after every 30 or 90 in game days based on your chosen preferences. Most scenes have pregnant variants already. (Only 5 out of 43 scenes as of v0.17 are missing preg variants.) Some outfits have their own preg variants while others will swap to a maternity outfit. Your character will give birth once enough time has passed. The birthing scene is just text and some stat updates (plus resetting preg variant images to normal). I don't plan on adding images to that scene.
I only like the sexual scenes that involve female mc with futa/trans and woman I try to avoid sexual activities with all and any males in every game that I play.

Reactions: AgentNova

Garaya13

Nov 29, 2021
Would you consider adding more scenes for Aydin or making him a full fledged romance option? He's one of my favorites.
Also just wanted to say I really like the game and I'm looking forward to what's to come in the future

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Would you consider adding more scenes for Aydin or making him a full fledged romance option? He's one of my favorites.
Also just wanted to say I really like the game and I'm looking forward to what's to come in the future
Thanks! I can add some more scenes for Aydin, sure. I have 3 new romance NPCs planned. Going to add those first, but there's always the possibility for more later. If so, I'll be sure to include him.

Reactions: Garaya13

Garaya13

Nov 29, 2021
I've been getting an error the past few days saying 'Failed to load: audio/se/Cursor2.ogg'. It gives me the option to retry, but it keeps popping up every few seconds, making it very hard to play the game. Any way to fix this?
Edit: I'm on version 0.17, but I had this happen once or twice while still on 0.16 as well

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I've been getting an error the past few days saying 'Failed to load: audio/se/Cursor2.ogg'. It gives me the option to retry, but it keeps popping up every few seconds, making it very hard to play the game. Any way to fix this?
Check this post on Patreon:
Or: Add this file to Serenity Circle\www\audio\se and it should fix it for now. This is only needed for v0.16 and v0.17.

Reactions: Garaya13

heytherewhoop

Nov 27, 2021
The game temporarily lags a lot when interacting with certain characters (e.g., minotaur) which didn't happen in version 0.15. Is this a bug?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The game temporarily lags a lot when interacting with certain characters (e.g., minotaur) which didn't happen in version 0.15. Is this a bug?
The event pages have likely gotten too big. Splitting it up into several common events could fix that. I'll add that to the todo list.
Where do you get the fertility potion?
Buy the laptop from the bazaar then place it in the dorm room. Interact with the laptop that is now on the map and buy from the shop there.

Sorry for late replies. There won't be any updates for a few months due to unforeseen circumstances. The full story is on my Patreon. I'll be posting v0.18 for everyone at the end of January.

Reactions: heytherewhoop

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have not seen any updates for this game or this game being on the latest updates section since V0.16, I am guessing this game is abandoned or on hold?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
check his patreon, 0.18 is public now
The only reason I don't like patron is because most downloads from patron require you to be a member and it cost money to become a member I lost trust in buying/paying anything over the net because I got ripped off over the net once when I paid for a game, but if it's free to check and download the update version from patron let me know thanks and I thought agent nova was a woman in real life I guess I was wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: Dixon Butz

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
The only reason I don't like patron is because most downloads from patron require you to be a member and it cost money to become a member I lost trust in buying/paying anything over the net because I got ripped off over the net once when I paid for a game, but if it's free to check and download the update version from patron let me know thanks and I thought agent nova was a woman in real life I guess I was wrong?
I post both Patreon only and Public versions to my Patreon. Anyone can access and download the Public version without paying anything. Most of the things I post on there are visible to everyone, like the monthly update news posts. SC will be on hold for a few months after v0.18 due to a house fire that has put me in a position where I'm unable to work on it. I'm working on a VN from my laptop while my house is being rebuilt so I still have something to post to my Patreon. It will have a free version soon. I don't have any intentions of scamming or ripping anyone off, so there's no need to worry about that if it has my name on it. I'm sorry you had something like that happen to you.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I post both Patreon only and Public versions to my Patreon. Anyone can access and download the Public version without paying anything. Most of the things I post on there are visible to everyone, like the monthly update news posts. SC will be on hold for a few months after v0.18 due to a house fire that has put me in a position where I'm unable to work on it. I'm working on a VN from my laptop while my house is being rebuilt so I still have something to post to my Patreon. It will have a free version soon. I don't have any intentions of scamming or ripping anyone off, so there's no need to worry about that if it has my name on it. I'm sorry you had something like that happen to you.
well I've only been ripped off while buying mass effect andromeda never got the game but lost money, and yes I went to look got the update love your games.

orrpolip

May 3, 2017
well, i dont now anything about the dev's gender so if i was wrong, then sorry AgentNova your games are awesome and only this matters

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes