RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's too bad that that succubus can't get the main protagonist pregnant and shame that there is only one scene of sexual encounter with her she is my fav character in the game, succubus futa is one of my fav perve fetish in these types of games.

Reactions: sergiodark666

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
what's the answers to the riddles? english is not my main language... and I don't know how I should spell them
I only need the first one

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Even so, I took several hours to try to reach Forbidden Magic level 2 and I did not succeed. Besides proofs of Victory, the mistress asked for collecting a special substance. And did not specify how many times. I gave up and will try again tommorow. I would need a save with Forbidden Magic level 2 reached...
It functions off of the "Cum Inside" stat found in the status menu. The number of times is 3 per spell.
It's too bad that that succubus can't get the main protagonist pregnant and shame that there is only one scene of sexual encounter with her she is my fav character in the game, succubus futa is one of my fav perve fetish in these types of games.
I can always add more. I have her backstory written that ties in with the first game. An extra sidequest that tells her story with a few new scenes isn't completely out of the question.
what's the answers to the riddles? english is not my main language... and I don't know how I should spell them
I only need the first one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cicica

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It functions off of the "Cum Inside" stat found in the status menu. The number of times is 3 per spell.

I can always add more. I have her backstory written that ties in with the first game. An extra sidequest that tells her story with a few new scenes isn't completely out of the question.

So you mean you could make it so she is able to preg the protagonist? if you could please do I am guessing that it would be too much to ask if I would request more more dateable characters perferably either female or futa/TF or the succubus or another succubus as a new student?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So you mean you could make it so she is able to preg the protagonist? if you could please do I am guessing that it would be too much to ask if I would request more more dateable characters perferably either female or futa/TF or the succubus or another succubus as a new student?
I'll be adding 3 more romance characters after adding the school clubs. Currently planned are an elf female, a submissive human male, and a dominate male. Vivi will likely be the only futa romance character. There will be plenty more scenes, however. Several of those will include futa characters and impreg options as there have been many requests already. I'll prioritize the most requested stuff first. Also made a note in the todo list to add a sidequest involving the Mistress and her backstory (plus scenes).

Reactions: the X hunter

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I'll be adding 3 more romance characters after adding the school clubs. Currently planned are an elf female, a submissive human male, and a dominate male. Vivi will likely be the only futa romance character. There will be plenty more scenes, however. Several of those will include futa characters and impreg options as there have been many requests already. I'll prioritize the most requested stuff first. Also made a note in the todo list to add a sidequest involving the Mistress and her backstory (plus scenes).
Well in games I am not a one who likes sex with male npc's in games so I hope both guys are optional.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Well in games I am not a one who likes sex with male npc's in games so I hope both guys are optional.
Completely optional. They will unlock through the school clubs, but you never have to interact with them. Story progress will continue no matter what. It will be like Vivi who you can leave standing in the hallway and never talk to her.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I finished the game down the forbidden magic path, but I do not know if I am allowed to post my save here?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018

thank you again, I would have never guessed the first one for some reason lol

Reactions: AgentNova

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Completely optional. They will unlock through the school clubs, but you never have to interact with them. Story progress will continue no matter what. It will be like Vivi who you can leave standing in the hallway and never talk to her.
Is there any clothing,oufit or anything like this planned?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is there anything else to do after I complete the trials?
I don't have any other quest, is this it?
That's as far as the main quest goes in this version. I'm currently alternating MQ updates with everything else, so new MQ every other update.

Reactions: Cicica

Fc88120

Nov 8, 2021
Is it normal that my inhibition does not go below 60? While I do everything for, I even have the computer

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Is it normal that my inhibition does not go below 60? While I do everything for, I even have the computer
Yes, that is the current limit. As new scenes are added, it will be possible to lower it further. The new scenes next update should bring the limit down to around 35.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I post updates near the end of each month. The Patreon version is always 1 update ahead of the Public version.
I am not a member of The Patron site and it cost anyway I don't like to pay for online stuff anymore after I've been scammed once already from another site so I'll stick with the public versions it's safer.

Reactions: AgentNova
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes