RPGM Onhold Serenity Circle [v0.18 Public] [Agent Nova]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
Any walkthrough for the game? After the saturn tower, I went to Holly's land where the illusions professor was, and it was in development. I have learnt all spells from mistress, and she said I had to be a demon for the rest. Is there anything else for me to do?

And can you become a demon in this version?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Any walkthrough for the game? After the saturn tower, I went to Holly's land where the illusions professor was, and it was in development. I have learnt all spells from mistress, and she said I had to be a demon for the rest. Is there anything else for me to do?

And can you become a demon in this version?
I'm not really sure how that works on mobile. It would be whatever the cancel/menu button is.

There's sort of a walkthrough in the quest log. That is the end of content in this version. You can check the school's library for a book that takes you to the scene replay room. Interacting with the crystals gives hints for any scenes you might have missed.

There's no demon option, but shapeshifting can be unlocked through the lost magic path.

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
I'm not really sure how that works on mobile. It would be whatever the cancel/menu button is.

There's sort of a walkthrough in the quest log. That is the end of content in this version. You can check the school's library for a book that takes you to the scene replay room. Interacting with the crystals gives hints for any scenes you might have missed.

There's no demon option, but shapeshifting can be unlocked through the lost magic path.
OK, thanks!

Reactions: AgentNova

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The latest version I have is Serenity Circle v0.18 but can not get it to run currectly when I try to run the Game.exe it shows a black screen anyone know what is wrong with the v0.18?

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020

Links for the lazy:

This was released ~6 months ago but, since the thread hasn't been updated, I figured I'd post the links for anyone else who thought this game was abandoned.

Reactions: Cicica and Ariuss3

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
Will this game be updated? I like it quite a bit, would be a shame to see it go
I'm unable to work on SC at the moment due to a house fire. Most of the things that didn't get burned are in storage, including the PC that has all of SC's files. I plan on returning to SC once my house is rebuilt and the other game I'm working on for now is complete.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
I'm unable to work on SC at the moment due to a house fire. Most of the things that didn't get burned are in storage, including the PC that has all of SC's files. I plan on returning to SC once my house is rebuilt and the other game I'm working on for now is complete.
Yo thanks for replying and sorry to hear about the situation, hopefully everything will be back to normal soon for you! Sending my best thoughts

Reactions: AgentNova

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Serenity v0.18P Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.5 GB/307 MB :
, (5.2k Images)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes