Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
damn another animator who thinks they can smoothly transition to game creation. I'd just rather he stick to the comics.
Yeah... but I think he can actually do it... he just seems to get bored of things so he keeps changing and trying new stuff. On one end it's good we get a good mix of comics, animations, and a game. On the other end, he keeps getting bored and nothing is finished.

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Bruh , for real? He will keep doing this shitty game ? I mean come on , the only difference right now between his game and his comics is that instead of using the scroll wheel on my mouse I´ll have to left click it to watch a new scene ? Thats honestly so dumb , I hope he just keep doing comics , I really like his naruto comics , hell he could start doing more comics with Anime characters or even other IPs like Marvel/DC , Disney or other media like videogames , could you imagine the possibilities?!

Now I would like for Serge3dx to add more "Story" to his comics , something like cheating , cuckold , Incest , abuse , bdsm , impregnation , etc , You get me , he should spice it up a little bit because I feel that his latest works have been pretty tame and vanilla in my opinion ,
For instance , my favorite works of him include Good Manners , Milf´s Needs , Date with Principal and Extra workout

But I do not pay for his content so what gives ?, As long as he keeps doing young futas fucking the shit out of thicck MILFs , we good

Last edited: