glg730

Jan 1, 2019
look at this comic it looks very good but the bad thing that I have not found it yet

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
Guys I saw now that there is also a version (WIP) of this new comic with more pages added, there are 104 in total. I don't know if it's complete.
Does it have a release date confirmed? looks amazing!
There are updated on his patreon

Reactions: Sharkx99

Heavyd6

Aug 24, 2018
Do I remember reading him saying hes not doing video anymore? Thats a shame. I think it still works really well with a VA and more or less slideshowing these comics like the big video he did

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Do I remember reading him saying hes not doing video anymore? Thats a shame. I think it still works really well with a VA and more or less slideshowing these comics like the big video he did
I think the overall problem is time management,video are super long to make compared to a comic (i guess ?)

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
he said vids take too long and he cringes when listening to VA so he was just gonna release the workout animated as a folder of clips sadly.

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
he said vids take too long and he cringes when listening to VA so he was just gonna release the workout animated as a folder of clips sadly.
I mean to be fair, the dialogue he writes is pretty cringe so it's not surprising maybe it even reaches him when it's said out loud. I love the action and the quality of his stuff but the dialogue is a bit...

Heavyd6

Aug 24, 2018
I mean to be fair, the dialogue he writes is pretty cringe so it's not surprising maybe it even reaches him when it's said out loud. I love the action and the quality of his stuff but the dialogue is a bit...
Yeah, its def not jackerman level by any stretch. Maybe its a personal thing, but for me, any bit of story adds a ton…