Unity Abandoned Servant of the Empire [v0.1.5.1] [Sneaky Dick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

valet

Aug 13, 2017
I've got v. 0.1.5.1 but I do not have 3 posts to publish direct link. Hmmm... Let's see.

Here they are - Windows, Mac and Linux versions in folder:
p.s. There are some change in graphics and in plot (I think 0.1.5.1 is rather different of 0.1.2.4).

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
I've got v. 0.1.5.1 but I do not have 3 posts to publish direct link. Hmmm... Let's see.

Here they are - Windows, Mac and Linux versions in folder:

p.s. There are some change in graphics and in plot (I think 0.1.5.1 is rather different of 0.1.2.4).
Nice, I advanced the story a bit, but its a bunch of placeholders unfortunately. Is there a changelog?

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Nice, I advanced the story a bit, but its a bunch of placeholders unfortunately. Is there a changelog?
Nope. Just only link to game. IMHO a creator (Sneakydick) have been modifying his first game concept, so 0.1.5.1 is more or less different game. And no activity in 2 monthes in his Patreon page.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is it possible to go a route where you become the dominant one? I'm not the submissive type and I don't like getting cuckolded so if the answer is NO this is not for me.

Reactions: Jeanon

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is it possible to go a route where you become the dominant one? I'm not the submissive type and I don't like getting cuckolded so if the answer is NO this is not for me.
Seems highly unlikely considering the setting, tags and synopsis.
Plus the focus is on MtF and 98% of those games are strictly for subs as far as I can tell.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Unfortunately the Linux version does not seem to work in Debian with Gnome 3 desktop. It's all messed up after the initial menu screen.

I'll download and try the win ver in a windows VM.

edit: Yuck, the worst game I have played. Unless you would find it exciting to be on the receiving end of a gloryhole in a filthy all male dungeon toilet you may want to skip it...

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah I won't touch this if I can't try to be a dom, and keep my male bits. Plus Sneaky dick is fickle I support his last patron run and now regret it, I liked his last game School of Smut. But he abandoned it once he got following because saw more of a market for MtF stuff, and futa submission stuff at least his last game you could have that stuff if you want but minus the council the hires you you get to dom over your the school and what not then send some one in your stead to keep the council guys happy till you can usurp their hold on you.

Reactions: Drafox

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Tried PC version, image starts to dim after I hit a "New Game" button, but stops before it goes completely dark, and freezes

do i need some software to run it?
I have the same issue, never had it with any other Unity games, I guess I have to delete it.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Bug, first the button are misplaced then the game lock on the "new game" with part of a "map" and of the menu while clicking give either laughter or others sounds but no changes as to what is displayed.
Hm.

Same with the linux version, lock on new game, minus the bad key placement.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes