Unity Abandoned Servant of the Empire [v0.1.5.1] [Sneaky Dick]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VainFire

Jul 5, 2017
I'm having the same problem. With the mac version, clicking "new game" plays the initial flames animation then makes the screen go black (or in the newest version, makes the screen freeze on the main menu). I can click around and hear laughter and occasionally keys jingling and someone getting slapped. With Wine and the PC version, I am instead brought to an extremely dim image of something. I can still click around like before. In both cases, the game is completely unplayable.

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Bye bye to the "Servant of the Empire" development.

Sneaky Dick wrote at his patreon page (date is 28.11.2017)
>I was contacted by the good folks at patreon and was told our game is in violation of the community guidelines.
I couldn't remember which post contained what (or couldn't be arsed to go through).
So I had to delete all of them.
The game's download links have also been removed until we've done a complete rewrite of the game to remove any content that goes against the community guidelines.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Bye bye to the "Servant of the Empire" development.

Sneaky Dick wrote at his patreon page (date is 28.11.2017)
>I was contacted by the good folks at patreon and was told our game is in violation of the community guidelines.
I couldn't remember which post contained what (or couldn't be arsed to go through).
The game's download links have also been removed until we've done a complete rewrite of the game to remove any content that goes against the community guidelines.
well, i'd say that sucks but...i never even got to see what's in the game so i can't comment on this. :/

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
well, i'd say that sucks but...i never even got to see what's in the game so i can't comment on this. :/
It might be the incest. Honestly it seems that Patreon will lose money in the long run if they keep doing things like this

Reactions: F9Zoney

figarotagliatelle

May 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to gain entry to the barracks? The Quartermaster refuses me entry.

EDIT: Nevermind, i just had to clean more.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
how much content are in this game
It's a text adventure with a big focus on m/m sex slavery. There's a bit of content when you get out of prison and go to town. I think it was mostly the library, a small quest chain in the church/cult, and you supposedly can meet some guy that can turn your character into a full woman (from looking through the files). As far as I can tell your previous choices that you make in prison didn't matter much if at all and this game looks like it will be abandoned.

Reactions: MG_

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Good and Bad News Good News Project isn't dead Bad news Project will HAve to be Rewritten To remove Offending content And There's Been NO Update since Nov Last Year Hears the Last Post By The Dev

I was contacted by the good folks at patreon and was told our game is in violation of the community guidelines.

The game's download links have also been removed until we've done a complete rewrite of the game to remove any content that goes against the community guidelines

Jan 29, 2018
Wow the Json save file is a mess. First time my json addon to notepad++ could not make it readable. (Was trying to reduce debt owed and skip time.)

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Wow the Json save file is a mess. First time my json addon to notepad++ could not make it readable. (Was trying to reduce debt owed and skip time.)
all things considered, you shall become a patreon and donate to Sneaky Dick for A Month to get the UNLIMITED version. Because the UNLIMITED Version has Cheats And Console Command.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Not needed. Just edit the game and make jobs give x amount of money to lower your debt. I already changed the store inventories so things like potions were only worth 1 or free.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Not needed. Just edit the game and make jobs give x amount of money to lower your debt. I already changed the store inventories so things like potions were only worth 1 or free.
But Will\Would you mind telling me how do I edit the Json savefile?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I deleted the game a while ago. I just opened it with notepad++. I think it was in the mod folder or something like that.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
If someone could help me get the version 0.2 UNLIMITED version of this game with console commands and cheats, that will be extremely fantastic!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Good and Bad News Good News Project isn't dead Bad news Project will HAve to be Rewritten To remove Offending content And There's Been NO Update since Nov Last Year Hears the Last Post By The Dev

I was contacted by the good folks at patreon and was told our game is in violation of the community guidelines.

The game's download links have also been removed until we've done a complete rewrite of the game to remove any content that goes against the community guidelines
Because of that i set the thread to onhold.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
does anybody know how to enable console commands? or a link to older version that has it enabled then maybe i can import my save?

Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
Really a shame that it's on hold. I really dig the aesthetic and setting, but it does feel very much like a skeleton of a very good game.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I didn't play this for long. too much text,too little anything else. grinding the debt is really boring.
this is a waste of time.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Is this game dead? Patreon page doesn't exist anymore. I know he deleted all the posts before but I thought the page was still there at least.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes