Unity Abandoned Servant's Chamber [v0.32b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
I wish there was some way to get more pieces of equipment.
Upgrading stuff and getting a more raunchy look is pretty much the only fun thing to do right now.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
Turns out the saves are in the registry, and it's pretty easy to add whatever you want to your inventory.
The .reg file I attached should have all the highest tier stuff equipped, if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Cirro84

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I just deleted the files from my computer not even 30 mins ago >_<
Damn that sucks TCMOtter..... But I mean this game really isn't that good the length is just due to grind padding actual content is pretty much nil and what is worse is that it's pretty much same thing just a change in map layout :/

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Based Otter strikes again.
Nah, all thanks to DragonL. The dude is the one who provided the update and keeps providing the links. All props go to him :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Nah, all thanks to Dragonl. The dude is the one who provided the update and keeps providing the links. All props go to him :)
Oh then I take back what I say SCREW YOU OTTER FOR STEALING OTHERS THUNDER!!!

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know how to use the cheats?I can't find the hucks button. Nevermind I found it in game not at main menu.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10432

All the mega links are down. Anyone got any mirrors? (also is hypnoslave any good?)

junito

May 27, 2017
Turns out the saves are in the registry, and it's pretty easy to add whatever you want to your inventory.
The .reg file I attached should have all the highest tier stuff equipped, if anyone is interested.
Kind of a Dumb question but, how I use this?