Unity Abandoned Servant's Chamber [v0.32b] [Brozeks & Grozeks]

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Somebody has the new version? Seems they made a massive improvement on stability and memory leak.
Ya and I bet this has the same content from 2+ years ago nothing changed or advanced and is still just a collossal grindy shit fest.

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
Ya and I bet this has the same content from 2+ years ago nothing changed or advanced and is still just a collossal grindy shit fest.
Seems to have added some body mode and minor tweaks (I think the dick mode was added, and it's easier to collect energy). I agree totally that the game has nearly no progress, but the previous version lag too much on my PC-> unplayable; while the demo of the new version, I can play it on NG. I just want to play the full version to see what's in there.

Still, it's a shame that Grozek is just cash grabbing, there is a lot of good ideas in the SC and ML, just no progress.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Here you go:
friendly warning: looking at registry/appdata content it seems it uses network. I'm not unity expert but quick google tells this might be the tech used:

I may be paranoid, but I'm not sure what else this game sends so I'll pass

Reactions: supanova999

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
I may be paranoid, but I'm not sure what else this game sends so I'll pass
Ok, I blocked app with firewall and it seems it works, when unity is not able to send message it stores it in location like this:
C:\Users\XXX\AppData\LocalLow\MicroTech\Servant'sChamber\Unity\local.af378f91d48971e4786b38d19e8618c4\Analytics\ArchivedEvents

so we can see what it wants to send. No idea why but they transfer a lot of data sbout yout hardware configuration - OS, ram, CPU, graphic card etc.

Reactions: supanova999

karen13

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know what codes to put in the hacks prompt? I seem to remember knowing them at one point, but haven't been able to find them again

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
can you give me cheats please ? i love it but cant beat game
game saves data in windows registry so under windows:
play for a while, games saves data only after you complete a level so finish first stage and close a game, open regedit, serach for "Servant'sChamber(Beta)" or "servant's".

Save is under one of keys, i think it was MainGameState_*. If you choose edit you will get hex editor, but you should be able to modify text on the right, it is just JSON data which is easy to read. I modified money, body count and experience but it seems you should be safe to modify whatever you want.

Screenshot for reference:
upload_2017-9-7_18-0-41.png

Reactions: berk1993

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
The cheat codes were updated so the old ones dont work with ver 0.28. we just have to wait for some noble soul to post them.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Kinda surprised they are still working on any of these games, just felt like checking in and they have a new version out today, 0.32B.

whiteflashgod

May 15, 2017
game saves data in windows registry so under windows:
play for a while, games saves data only after you complete a level so finish first stage and close a game, open regedit, serach for "Servant'sChamber(Beta)" or "servant's".

Save is under one of keys, i think it was MainGameState_*. If you choose edit you will get hex editor, but you should be able to modify text on the right, it is just JSON data which is easy to read. I modified money, body count and experience but it seems you should be safe to modify whatever you want.

Screenshot for reference:
View attachment 18393
Sorry i know nothing of how to do this. Which value do i need to change and how to change them to get money, bodies, and keys or even upgrades if that is possible?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This is how these guys work they give out bird seed updates that have no real impact. Yet anther dev who has GREAT potential to make GREAT games only to be blinded by dollars signs which they well in the end get nothing when they could be making tons of bread if they finished a fucking game and made worth while updates.

ruikio

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 920

About this game: You train servants!!!

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "SC_V0.013b(Beta).exe" to start playing.

Download Link:
- -

Game Info:

Updated: 1 February, 2017
Genre: Slaves, Fighting, Management, Body modifications
Censorship: None
Version: 0.013b Beta
Developer:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English

Huge thanks to @DragonL for the links! :D
wheres the hucks buttom?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the concept and the graphics, but the sex scenes are to small and I am playing it on a 32 inch lcd screen.Also its one of those grind it out games, on top of having to remember where the hell your at and where you were, having said that I do like their games.

Hypno Slave & Magnus Lab -- both grind it out type games..

Does anyone know if they changed the content? The last time I played there was bestiality! With patreon being a-holes about everything, they seem to be forcing devs to change any and all content Patreon deems too taboo or explicit, within the games themselves.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can you update the Game and can you maybe as well include the other 2 Games from Brozeks Thanks <3