it has 7(8) functions:

Key Z = Set to Max Heatlh
Key Q = Set Health to 1
Key X = Instant R*pe release
Key V = Double your current Money
Key B = Set your money to 1000
Key F = No Laser consume
Key C = Armor Restored

and Key I = Hide/Show the Key letters with explanations function on the top.

info: Copy paste It overrides the translation. After the fan translation is completely done, I will create a new one.
Installation:
Override your data.win file
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: esreverreverse69

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
I remember there was another game called "the Magical World of Setaria" or smth like that. Is this game the same one but a different version? Guess I'll try it out and see by myself.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb lmao.

DemonGirl234

Jun 24, 2018
Complete map of the game. Sadly can't remember the creator of it, but that lad is amazing.
To follow up on this, I noticed a few inconsistencies & things that would be helpful to have clarified in an easily-accessible location. Namely, I noticed that despite the key indicating that arrows mark the locations of the curse & purification statues, there was 1 of the former & 2 of the latter marked by the appropriately coloured circles instead; likewise, there was a particular save point missing: the one in the giant statue hide-and-seek area, specifically in the room with the heart in the upper left & the activation side of the weird "extra" teleporter pair (that only goes between two rooms in that area). I also separated doors & passages from teleporters by colour, just since I found it helpful (and it's funny to see the odd pair out at a glance), and additionally I also added text for the fourth teleporter (counting from L->R & T->B), moved the eighth's text, and colour coded both to the same as the teleporters themselves, so that you can hopefully tell at a glance that those two pieces of text (being the only ones to be that colour) are also teleporters.

Other changes made include slight adjustments to placements of a few things, most of which most people probably won't notice even if you put them side-by-side, but I did drastically adjust the door from the starting room's location in the hub room — and made it kind of "dashed" lines to indicate you cannot go back through it whatsoever, in addition to the arrow along the connecting line also indicating a one-way trip. Do note that I made that last change after I was more than halfway through the game, hours after starting (I wasn't exactly rushing through), so if that is actually wrong and I just misremembered, then I do apologise. My image editing software also froze no less than twice while attempting to recolour all of the teleporters, so having to redo all of that was certainly... fun. I started exporting to the PNG much more often after the second time of having to forcibly close it & lose all of that progress — and no, you can't just Bucket Fill, because in the base version I was modifying from, all of the doors & teleporters are all connected by the same exact colour, so you'd collateral half a dozen doors per teleporter (on average) just from doing that.

Anyways, uhhh... use it if you want, don't if you don't care at all. Whew, that is a long first post, isn't it? Ah, well, I do tend to get overly verbose.
The image is apparently "too big" to attach directly — it's literally like 910KB, but it is also 7568 × 4384 pixels, so I guess that's what it means.
View attachment Setalia Map.zip

{Edit:} Also just now realising that perhaps I should have quoted rather than replied..? Whoops.

Last edited:

SecondBird

Oct 25, 2023
Could you be more specific? All I can find over there is the hidden treasure chest (only had money), a statue that wants a medal I don't have, and another barrier.

Edit: I solved it!
For those who had my issue: you know that dead-end up above the bug nest? With the platform you can't actually stand on? If you suspected it was a return path for later in the game, your knowledge of metroidvanias had misled you. Turns out, that platform breaks from all established rules not once, but twice! It's destructible! Shoot it, boxes will fall, climb up and follow the path to a medal. Use that to activate the statue and progress the game.

This is good game design :)
I unlocked the door to the next area but i still cant find the lazer
EDIT: NEVERMIND, i was missing the FIRST medal, this game really hides stuff from you!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes