Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
you fuck the statue to open the gate, that's how it was in the demo, maybe you need the white bar to be filled up for it
Yeah the statue is on the other side of a wall, figured it out though.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone help me here I am going insane here
If I could remember which pillar activation came from where I'd be able to help. Looks like you got three activated and just need the 4th. Try to the right? It's the furthest right pillar.

Unfortunately I did my run far enough back to not remember specifics.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Wow holy shit, people talked about the bells in Seal.... but the jump in this one is on another level.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Overall a much easier game than Lutellaria. I assumed the 2 games were connected before, but there wasn't much overlap. It isn't until the ending that I see the connection. Hint: reload, charge speed, and fire rate are way more important than everything else. Combat requires keyboard and mouse so that kind of sucks. Most enemies have a 2-4 animations but some have 7. I didn't actually realize you could do lewd scenes with the fairies until I won.

Apr 19, 2020
How many bullets does it take to kill a bug nest? I musta shot it over a hundred times but ultimately fell to the dozens of bugs fukn my girl.

Squallixer

Nov 20, 2021
Not sure if this has been answered, but do any of the bosses in Setalia have sex scenes or defeat animations? Or should I just beat them right away and then move on?

Ganondrip

Feb 3, 2023
What do I do whit a .win file?
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.

Edit: here is a version of data.win with default Fairy #s.

Reactions: rroniandmagj

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Tried to comment on second game thread, but don't have enough privileges, so i'll post this here.
How do you open the barred door in the save room, finished the game and i thought it would open but i guess there's something else it wants you to do.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes