Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rroniandmagj

Jul 29, 2021
Here is the translated v1.2

Could use some improvements still, but I don't yet know why \n don't work as expected.

Edit:

Text is fixed.
You can have 25 fairies, and 5 Fairy Queens
Press Y/U to zoom in/out
You can fuck the statues again...just because.

Edit: here is a version of data.win with default Fairy #s.
where is full game for put .data?

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
hey! there is actually a way to play this with a sex toy called the handy.

if the link doesn't work try going to discuss.eroscripts.com and create an account and search for setaria. Another dude also added a mod for the game (its at the bottom of the post) that makes the game way harder and adds sex scenes into the boss fights (uses animations from enemies in that area) Definetly worth it. We should also be getting sex toy support for Luterallia soon as well. There is also toy support on that websiite for Mage Kanade, and Fallen angel Marielle: futanari tower as well as a couple of other games!
So for some reason, I thought you were sharing that for the hard mode, and it's making me feel like I'm playing the game for the first time again.

I love it, and want to talk to the dev curiously.

Mar 27, 2022
How¿.png
Idk if there's anyone in this thread anymore, but I really wanna know how to activate this portal.

And I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!! (That haunted house spooked the ever living soul out of me)

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel

DunDunStul

Sep 14, 2022
hello i need help i collected and used 2 medalions killed the trap doll and ran away from monster that oneshots me and the gate is still closed is there another gate or smth

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
So, I decided to play the hard mode, and record a playthrough of it up into my first game over.

Would anyone be interested in watching that, or no?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes