Others Setalia the Demon Realm ver 1.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone know how fairies can be fucked?
Quite honestly the controls are... terrible, i think you either need to press 2 keys or hold it to fuck a fairy.

Best to check the first room, it has 2 intractable bits that explain the controls.

---

I remember this being not best explained in game so went to check.

[H] = release all armor (nude)
[H] (while nude) = fuck fairy (loose fairy)
[J] (while nude) = fuck fairy queen (no loose fairy queen)

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Quite honestly the controls are... terrible, i think you either need to press 2 keys or hold it to fuck a fairy.

Best to check the first room, it has 2 intractable bits that explain the controls.

---

I remember this being not best explained in game so went to check.

[H] = release all armor (nude)
[H] (while nude) = fuck fairy (loose fairy)
[J] (while nude) = fuck fairy queen (no loose fairy queen)
oh ty also can fuck defeated enemies and how to get fairy queen

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Does anyone have anika's sprite in hd? I'm doing experiments with an AI
To note, i believe the issue with uncensoring is the fact the software used to export the animations currently has no way to import them back in.
The animations/sprites are spine animations? i think.

I suspect the best rout would be finding a way to properly extract all files from the archive and run "loose" but none of the users who have a better understanding of the system have responded to this idea.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
To note, i believe the issue with uncensoring is the fact the software used to export the animations currently has no way to import them back in.
The animations/sprites are spine animations? i think.

I suspect the best rout would be finding a way to properly extract all files from the archive and run "loose" but none of the users who have a better understanding of the system have responded to this idea.
Interesting, although I need the sprite to make an art of Anika in stable diffusion, not to leave it uncensored, I'm just doing experiments

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aswiri

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting, although I need the sprite to make an art of Anika in stable diffusion, not to leave it uncensored, I'm just doing experiments
Well the only thing i can really give you is the link to the tool used to view the games files.

Reactions: elasahel

Something6666

Oct 29, 2021
i think i saw this game before but it version it like 1.1 before but it like 6 month ago(i think) so now it version 1.2 so it take like almost 6 month(i think) to make another 1.2 is this game already finish? or what happened to the creater?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
i think i saw this game before but it version it like 1.1 before but it like 6 month ago(i think) so now it version 1.2 so it take like almost 6 month(i think) to make another 1.2 is this game already finish? or what happened to the creater?
Well yes. the "1" usually designates something is complete. They even completed a second game since then.

fapguy13

Jun 27, 2020
He's making another game or another sequel, let´s keep an eye on it. The porgress can be found on ci-en

Funscriptguy

May 23, 2021
If I may ask, what makes you think this is supposed to work with something like that? I looked through all the promotional images on the DLsite page and it didn't seem to have any indication of that
hey! there is actually a way to play this with a sex toy called the handy.

if the link doesn't work try going to discuss.eroscripts.com and create an account and search for setaria. Another dude also added a mod for the game (its at the bottom of the post) that makes the game way harder and adds sex scenes into the boss fights (uses animations from enemies in that area) Definetly worth it. We should also be getting sex toy support for Luterallia soon as well. There is also toy support on that websiite for Mage Kanade, and Fallen angel Marielle: futanari tower as well as a couple of other games!

Funscriptguy

May 23, 2021
If I may ask, what makes you think this is supposed to work with something like that? I looked through all the promotional images on the DLsite page and it didn't seem to have any indication of that
It wasn't officially supported, there was a mod made for it here:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes