RPGM Onhold Seven Clans of City [v0.1] [DarkRainbow]

Which game engine would you like to see this game on?

• Total voters

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
SCOCWP.jpg
Overview:
The main character was born in a city ruled by 7 clans. After the events he experienced, he somehow joined one of the clans. now he is fighting to rule the city he is fighting to survive.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-19
Release Date: 2021-05-19
Developer: VarieneMedia - Discord
Censored: No
Version: V0.1 First Look.
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Devoloper Note:

Save Location:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

f952.png F953.png F954.png F955.png Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Sex content, will it be completely optional? We choose who MC to fuck or not?

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hello. Sex content, will it be completely optional? We choose who MC to fuck or not?
This is my first game, so I want to focus on the content, it will be a straight story, but you will have access to character scenes with tasks that you will do in the open world. In the game, you will be able to replay scenes and experience those scenes with the characters over and over again by opening the special content of the character with hidden scenes that you will find.

don't worry about them,do your thing, wasn't a fan of rpgm games until i found some gems, so keep doing what you enjoy
For a moment I thought I should go back to Ren'py. :p but with the content I'm planning right now, I think I'm going to make a game that everyone can love. Thank you for your good wishes!

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Any chance for an official android version? Some of my fav rpgm games have them so i know its possible. Im just curious thanks

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Any chance for an official android version? Some of my fav rpgm games have them so i know its possible. Im just curious thanks
The current content is an introduction to the game's story, and I'm still working on open world missions. To avoid any bugs in the Android version, I have to finish other versions first and try the port. Future versions will be available for Android, maybe a version will come from behind, but it will definitely be. (y)

Reactions: Chris_Prat

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
renders and the models look's fine as fuck i'm not rpgm fan but the game really looking great can't wait for more .
good luck mate. (y)

• Love
Reactions: VarieneMedia

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
This game looks good but m out not a fan of rpgm i wonder y dev r still sticking to rpgm
It will be like VN, you will just feel closer to the story with the RPGM open world. In the game you will have puzzles, hidden places and quests, no turn-based battle.

It looks good. I'll wait for the Ren'py remake. :KEK:
In later versions, you will want to give it a chance :D

Reactions: Reifon and zse13245

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It will be like VN, you will just feel closer to the story with the RPGM open world. In the game you will have puzzles, hidden places and quests, no turn-based battle.

In later versions, you will want to give it a chance :D
The problem is the engine itself, it feels slow and bugged on my laptop. While I have no problems with renpy or online games. I also like the features of renpy. Rpgm feels like an old relict to me. You can achieve the same with renpy, open world is not a prerogative of rpgm.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
why is it bad to have an rpgm? I'll be able to produce more content in terms of open world and missions. :p
Because RPGM is usually used to create big-ass maps where you wander directionless all over the place, just to stretch out quests and giving the illusion of the content, instead of actually giving content (old Icstor way). I could barely name a few RPGM made games that actually uses the engine to what it was made for, to create an RPG experience with all it's pros and cons (Peasant's Quest, Sovereign, Wicked Rouge).

Reactions: qaywsx

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Great thing about VN's are the choices...but if this is a straight story then no choices.... BOOO!

so if we dont like a character, tough shit. you'll have to sleep with her anyways.

i'll probably still try the game later though. hopefully the story is good at least.