RPGM Onhold Seven Clans of City [v0.1] [DarkRainbow]

Which game engine would you like to see this game on?

• Total voters

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
I mean, if you're actually going to make USE of RPGM than it makes sense, but if it's gonna be like you're using RPGM to make a visual novel than I really wouldn't get it.

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Hey Renders and Characters look good.
Seems like your first project. Maybe you should check out 'Treasure of Nadia' if you are going for RPGM, it is the best RPGM you can find. If you are looking for a Visual Novel type free Rome then maybe Renpy is a better option as it is not that grindy and if you do it right it brings into the story rather than taking viewers away from it. A good example is 'Being a Dick'
Will keep an eye on this one though, once it has more content. All the best for your project.(y)

Last edited:

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Which version of RPGM maker is this made in.. the new one that doesn't work with the save editor ?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
no posts here or on patreon... i know its only been a month buuuuut seems like its heading towards abandoned. almost forgot about this game.

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Im still here and still working on my project. I will share a detailed story and content template coming soon (3 - 4 days). Dont worry i wont leave this project im only trying more bigger and more “good” see you guys on the board :p (NeXT expisode will come with Ren’py engine)

VarieneMedia

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
This game is abandoned?
No, I just form a team and show them my ideas for the better. I've been investing for a while. Right now I have 5 computers to render. At the same time, I agreed with a friend for a game with 2d drawings and bought a tablet for drawing. SCOC will use the Ren'py game engine in its new version and the first version of SCOC will be released with the announcement of the new 2D project. Don't worry, you will see this project in trends frequently in the near future. :coffee::)