Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Need some help please, downloaded and extracted the game as normal but keep getting "this site is either down for maintance or has moved elsewhere permanatly" not sure how to resolve, But other than that i have to say i'm really enjoying the game so far.
Huh? I'm so confused, your browser showed that when you opened the html? I don't really see how it could come from the game

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Downloaded and extracted the 1.4>1.5 update file into the game folder, but when I launched the game and used a prior save, none of the images worked. I downloaded the full version file and extracted it over top of what I had, and now images seem to be working correctly.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Downloaded and extracted the 1.4>1.5 update file into the game folder, but when I launched the game and used a prior save, none of the images worked. I downloaded the full version file and extracted it over top of what I had, and now images seem to be working correctly.
Were the index right next to the images folder? I added a subfolder to keep the files together when extracting it, meaning you need to copy-paste everyting for the game to work. This could explain that.

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
I'm always surprised at how few comments this thread has. This is one of the better HTML experiences. Functional, good writing with interesting narrative, intriguing little ways that choices matter. Thank you so much for making it, I always get excited seeing a new update.
We could start up a new round of 'man I really wish some sex scenes didnt get ruined by the MC spontaneously turning black' but it's kind of a dead horse at this point. The game is actually fairly straight-forward choice wise, what the author does is create the illusion of choices mattering a lot more than they really do which in some ways requires a lot more writing skill than just creating an endless web of choice branches like some games do.

In my opinion the game does get a lot less attention than a game of this quality would ordinarily get but the spontaneous IR is a dealbreaker for some people, especially when the reasoning/justification behind it is rather weak. I want to say the dev said he wouldn't do it anymore but he also said he had no interest in fixing the scenes where it was already implemented. I was on the fence about whether or not to write the game off but the rest of it is just so exceptionally well done that I keep up with the project and entertain the forlorn hope that maybe he can one day be convinced to go back and change things for the better, at which point I'd join the chorus of 'best html game on f95'.

Reactions: Lerd0

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I want to say the dev said he wouldn't do it anymore but he also said he had no interest in fixing the scenes where it was already implemented. I was on the fence about whether or not to write the game off but the rest of it is just so exceptionally well done that I keep up with the project and entertain the forlorn hope that maybe he can one day be convinced to go back and change things for the better, at which point I'd join the chorus of 'best html game on f95'.
Thanks for the feedbacks! Indeed, I'm not picking up IR content anymore. I'll probably change former scenes at some point (at the end of chapter2, perhaps), for those where I have a suitable replacement.

Reactions: AVNTester2

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
I have Molly on Chaos Path, then suddenly get into a friend ending with a Molly trust bonus, directly after which I get trust -5 and seemingly into the middle on another scene.

I attached the save.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I have Molly on Chaos Path, then suddenly get into a friend ending with a Molly trust bonus, directly after which I get trust -5 and seemingly into the middle on another scene.

I attached the save.
Thanks, will check this issue as fast as I can. Sorry for the issue

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Also, there's a scene with Vanna that doesn't work properly (the MMF scene at college). People see it even though they are not supposed to (it's for the public whore/pawn ending). Will change it as soon as I can. Sorry for the nuisance

ssgss2020

Nov 25, 2021
if we allow the main cast to interact with male students , we will find them having sex ? or some flirting thing
edit:
i have a feeling that jill has something to do with the creep's death , cause aint no way that type of egoistic will end his life like that

Last edited:

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
if we allow the main cast to interact with male students , we will find them having sex ? or some flirting thing
Could be both. I don't have definitive ideas, but if you pick the "share" option, you might (will) see the main cast have sex with male protagonists. I consider that, if you pick this option, you're fine with the main cast having situations with other males.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In my opinion the game does get a lot less attention than a game of this quality would ordinarily get but the spontaneous IR is a dealbreaker for some people
I mean I hadn't played this because it looked like Path to Paradise redux but that'd certainly be a dealbreaker for me. Seeing some of the other ideas thrown around...well maybe down the line if it doesn't implode.

kingman01

Jan 29, 2023
Lianland how did the teacher die??? I'm pretty sure another sin is involved dosen't it?;), that another lady sin ( i forgot who, envy or sloth?) should have possesed Jill and killed him
CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATEEE

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Could be both. I don't have definitive ideas, but if you pick the "share" option, you might (will) see the main cast have sex with male protagonists. I consider that, if you pick this option, you're fine with the main cast having situations with other males.
That being mentioned, would there be an option in the future for all the girls to corrupt them into public whores or is that path reserved only for antagonistic characters as a form of punishment?
Specifically interested in main cast of girls having at least "slutifying" sharing options? You mentioning there would be plans for sharing is enough for me to continue to play for now because i find harem only trope boring even though i understand it should be main focus of the game. Lauren phillips for example is a good choice because she has extended catalogue of gang bangs, orgies, etc.

Otherwise interesting story especially with passenger parasite inside protagonist mind, kinda remind me of venom franchise in mainstream media even though she doesn't materialize, maybe there could a path in the future where she could be separated from main character and maybe being able to interact with her in material world and not in dreams only.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Were the index right next to the images folder? I added a subfolder to keep the files together when extracting it, meaning you need to copy-paste everyting for the game to work. This could explain that.
I copy pasted everything correctly. And did it the same way copy pasting the full file download over the previous installation, which got images working again.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes