AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Sinthetic
The Engrish on this is one is impressively bizarre. I've played hundreds of bad MTLs and I wish this was only that bad. Seriously, if you are trying to translate this yourself, just use Google. I spent 10 minutes trying to decipher the first few frames, but it is completely unintelligible.
The Fuck did you smoke Dude?:WaitWhat: I don't remember this having "bad" English and there's plenty of more terribly bad MTLs if you really played "hundreds" of them.
Shaking my head walk away.gif

Reactions: jetama

oof6969696969

Jul 29, 2020
No official one. I tried to collect some of the information out of my playthroughs, though that is incomplete and potentially erroneous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How does one get to "make Abella your slave"? I thought I did everything right, trying to go for a full chaos route. I got everyone else but that option never came up for her before the current content ended. Was disappointed as I was really grinding through to get progress on her path to that point

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
How does one get to "make Abella your slave"? I thought I did everything right, trying to go for a full chaos route. I got everyone else but that option never came up for her before the current content ended. Was disappointed as I was really grinding through to get progress on her path to that point
Abella's chaos route is linked to Keisha's one. You can't have the former without the latter.

oof6969696969

Jul 29, 2020
Abella's chaos route is linked to Keisha's one. You can't have the former without the latter.
I have Keisha's chaos. I have them all. I'm on Abella's too. I'm just wondering if I missed something since I never got the option to "indulge and make Abella my slave"

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I have Keisha's chaos. I have them all. I'm on Abella's too. I'm just wondering if I missed something since I never got the option to "indulge and make Abella my slave"
Aaaaaah, nevermind then. If you have BOTH Keisha and Karlee on chaos routes, you're railroaded into Abella's chaos path. The choice is available if only Keisha is. Abella's character sheet should display chaos images set if that's the case (and her trust is, most likely, at -10)

Nemi

May 13, 2017
I'm always surprised at how few comments this thread has. This is one of the better HTML experiences. Functional, good writing with interesting narrative, intriguing little ways that choices matter. Thank you so much for making it, I always get excited seeing a new update.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I'm always surprised at how few comments this thread has. This is one of the better HTML experiences. Functional, good writing with interesting narrative, intriguing little ways that choices matter. Thank you so much for making it, I always get excited seeing a new update.
Wow, that kind of message put a smile on my face! Thank you for your kind words. Do you mind elaborate what kind of "little ways that choices matter" you found well done?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SevenSins-CH2v1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

BigBadBarryTheFish

Nov 16, 2020
Need some help please, downloaded and extracted the game as normal but keep getting "this site is either down for maintance or has moved elsewhere permanatly" not sure how to resolve, But other than that i have to say i'm really enjoying the game so far.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes