Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
We could start up a new round of 'man I really wish some sex scenes didnt get ruined by the MC spontaneously turning black' but it's kind of a dead horse at this point. The game is actually fairly straight-forward choice wise, what the author does is create the illusion of choices mattering a lot more than they really do which in some ways requires a lot more writing skill than just creating an endless web of choice branches like some games do.

In my opinion the game does get a lot less attention than a game of this quality would ordinarily get but the spontaneous IR is a dealbreaker for some people, especially when the reasoning/justification behind it is rather weak. I want to say the dev said he wouldn't do it anymore but he also said he had no interest in fixing the scenes where it was already implemented. I was on the fence about whether or not to write the game off but the rest of it is just so exceptionally well done that I keep up with the project and entertain the forlorn hope that maybe he can one day be convinced to go back and change things for the better, at which point I'd join the chorus of 'best html game on f95'.
I created a mod that gets rid of the spontaneous IR, the heavily tattooed guy, and removes watermarks. It's on page 14 of the comments. I don't know if Lianland is interested but they are welcome to use it. I think it considerably increases immersion.

Reactions: Lerd0

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I created a mod that gets rid of the spontaneous IR, the heavily tattooed guy, and removes watermarks. It's on page 14 of the comments. I don't know if Lianland is interested but they are welcome to use it. I think it considerably increases immersion.
I saw you posted your mod, but I didn't take the time to check it yet. I am interested though! Thanks for making it.

Reactions: Donho78

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
would there be an option in the future for all the girls to corrupt them into public whores or is that path reserved only for antagonistic characters as a form of punishment?
Some characters have a public ending, but it's always in the chaos path for now. However, I intend to add shared/orgy scenes on the main corruption path too (skippable, of course).

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
how did the teacher die??? I'm pretty sure another sin is involved dosen't it?;), that another lady sin ( i forgot who, envy or sloth?) should have possesed Jill and killed him
CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATEEE
I'm pretty sure Wrath has hooked up with Jill especially with her new anger issues and how she treated the guy in the library by breaking a finger.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
The average trojan size is 22kb.
I edit the clip myself in 720p. If our modder used 1080p videos, it can easily explain the size difference. Does someone know how to properly check for viruses and stuff? If the mod's safe, I'd gladly give it some exposure.

JamesD3617

Jun 27, 2021
Lianland is there going to be a sidekick who is shaded towards the Chaos path?

I only ask because while you can do Keisha/Karlee as either love/corruption path sidekick it seems like they have their preference in how you use your power.

Ex: Love path when you explain you want to use your powers for good (paraphrasing here)

Karlee: Cool, I always knew you were a good guy.
Keisha: well that’s boring.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Lianland is there going to be a sidekick who is shaded towards the Chaos path?

I only ask because while you can do Keisha/Karlee as either love/corruption path sidekick it seems like they have their preference in how you use your power.

Ex: Love path when you explain you want to use your powers for good (paraphrasing here)

Karlee: Cool, I always knew you were a good guy.
Keisha: well that’s boring.
That's indeed an idea I have. There will be other sidekicks opportunities, and there's a character in a future chapter that fits perfectly for a chaos-sidekick path.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I have Molly on Chaos Path, then suddenly get into a friend ending with a Molly trust bonus, directly after which I get trust -5 and seemingly into the middle on another scene.
Okay, I'm digging into your issue, and I understand what's wrong. Molly's chaos route shouldn't be available on her love path. When given the chance to trigger the chaos path (at the bar, a few updates ago), the choice should have been locked away. That's why the game forcefully put you on the "bad" ending from love path. Was it always like that, or did you notice a sudden switch between Molly's love and corruption? (I'm so dead inside, that kind of mistake is my worst nightmare :HideThePain:)

PS : you found every chaos path available, that's impressive!
PS2 : I can forcefully put you back on corruption path, so you can keep playing right away if you want.
PS3 (damn, that's a lot of edit) : double checked the code, it works as intended. I guess the most logical solution is that I made that mistake in the past, realized it and change the code accordingly, but your save was already made. Did you restart the game from scratch after the rebuild, or did you continue where you were?

Last edited:

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Wow, that kind of message put a smile on my face! Thank you for your kind words. Do you mind elaborate what kind of "little ways that choices matter" you found well done?
The biggest difficulty with these games is letting people make choices that actually feel like they matter, without splitting the story in too many parallel branches. Changing the general tone characters have towards you based on those choices is a great solution. Stuff like the way Lust is a bit more distant on the Love path, fun/carefree on the Corruption path, and cautious on the Chaos path, or the way Marie shows up every now and then and interacts with the other characters based on these choices are some of my favorites. I also love scenes between different characters that bring out different aspects of their personalities, especially when it acknowledges past choices or actions as it gives them more weight

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lianland

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
Okay, I'm digging into your issue, and I understand what's wrong. Molly's chaos route shouldn't be available on her love path. When given the chance to trigger the chaos path (at the bar, a few updates ago), the choice should have been locked away. That's why the game forcefully put you on the "bad" ending from love path. Was it always like that, or did you notice a sudden switch between Molly's love and corruption? (I'm so dead inside, that kind of mistake is my worst nightmare :HideThePain:)

PS : you found every chaos path available, that's impressive!
PS2 : I can forcefully put you back on corruption path, so you can keep playing right away if you want.
PS3 (damn, that's a lot of edit) : double checked the code, it works as intended. I guess the most logical solution is that I made that mistake in the past, realized it and change the code accordingly, but your save was already made. Did you restart the game from scratch after the rebuild, or did you continue where you were?
I think I started the save on 1.4 and continued with the current version. And I am pretty sure I never was on the love path for any character. I thought I was consistently on the chaos path for Molly when I suddenly got that scene I mentioned where it suddenly first played some kind of conciliatory scene and then immediately after jumped into a completely different scene that was more negative. The two scenes didn't fit together, like it suddenly jumped onto the love path in that scene, then played the middle of a corruption or chaos scene immediately afterwards.

Having you "repair" the save would be nice, but weren't I on the chaos path before the scene? Could you jump back to before the conciliatory scene and correct the variables there so I can see the scene I was supposed to get? If that's okay for you, I mean. Do not spend too much time on it, if the bug causing it is already fixed anyway.

Last edited:

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
I think I started the save on 1.4 and continued with the current version. And I am pretty sure I never was on the love path for any character. I thought I was consistently on the chaos path for Molly when I suddenly got that scene I mentioned where it suddenly first played some kind of conciliatory scene and then immediately after jumped into a completely different scene [...]

Having you "repair" the save would be nice, but weren't I on the chaos path before the scene?
Yup, you jumped from "bad love path" to the ultimate scene of chaos path (two mistakes in one, I messed up my maths too). It can easily be switched back (will do as soon as I'm done eating, we french take too much time for that lol).

You are on chaos path, but I code the game with if and elseif. The fact you had love points put you on the wrong alteration.

Reactions: Libita
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes