SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Finally...... only took 4 days to get the damn thing set up given my health shit and kids dragging me off to be their taxi driver or some dumb shit. This is where the fight scene will take place. I retextured all the wooden stuff and the sand to loo like well sand. Fxed all the grass added trees/bushes and made custom banners. As well as moved things around so it would look correct from most angles.
groundstest.jpg

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well I have had a long ass day. Starting off at the hospital with a big ass needle and IV stuck in my left hand for 5 hours while I got a steroid, Iron and I forgot what the other infusion was..... Then coming home and after taking prescription pain meds I went to work. I created 2 sets of models one kings guard set with Uncle Alvey mixed in and the other is a basic soldier set. These will be placed around the fighting ring and scattered around the area watching. The archers will be up on the walls. They will be there to make sure no one interferes with the fight and no one cheats. But I am utterly done even the pain meds said fuck this... I am trying guys its just killing me without help. I have also spent days rebuilding my main assets to get this far and then setting up a network for my main towers to work back and forth from the same daz folder. Anyway here is what I accomplished today. If I feel good enough tomorrow I will work on a few random people. Along the lines of important people from town to scatter in the bleachers behind Lily and Kahlan.
guard_group_test1.png soldier_group_test1.png

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes