Yeah im glad about the news of the new computer

Lets hope we can see a new update in the future

But seeing he is looking for a team it might never get a new update :(

Shame caus this was off to a good start

Reactions: gubp

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Given the time since last update and the above post, it would seem to make sense to me to mark this game as on hold while you assemble your team/resources to continue your story. If this is inaccurate and a new update is imminent, drop a report.

Thanks

-TM
Yea that's reasonable. I am talking with someone now that is very interested in writing for me. He is currently in the middle of his own project but really love SR and wants to help get it going again. Sadly I lost the main storage drive on my other pc which had all my notes but it's all in my head as well so I talked with him today and gave him a outline of the next few scenes that would fill a update. I do however have all my duf files for both games so my models and locations are good as well as all my other renders for both games. Just all my notes and the outline for both games was saved on my desktop and when the drive died it corrupted my windows install for some dumb reason. Not all was lost as many of the scenes had been talked about in my private section on my discord so I at least have some of it saved. As for my health... no it hasnt improved much. I am being set up with a surgeon for my hand issues. so we will see how that goes. Attached is my personal pharmacy..... so yea the meds fuck with me a lot.
1700084407430.png

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Public post on my SS page... And I hope you all have a awesome Christmas and Happy New Year....
Merry Christmas!
Wishing you much better health in the New Year.
Your a trooper and an inspiration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Merry Christmas!
Wishing you much better health in the New Year.
Your a trooper and an inspiration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)
I wish I could afford to pay someone but I am on a limited disability income so if someone was to be paid it would have to come from what the game brings in which atm is well nothing to make a difference lol. Not that I am complaining as I personally am not doing this to make money. I am not giving up I have so many scenes in my head for this game. I did have a outline and some of them written down but lost them when the other towers drive blew up. That doesn't remove them from my head and I have explained some of it to the person that may become the writer and possibly the coder for the game(s).
On another note I love the car in your signature. My dream car is a 71 Hemi Cuda convertible in plum crazy purple.... I love the body style and its also my birth year lol.
1703454116606.png 1703454208007.png
I mean seriously you cant tell me that isnt awesome looking lol.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have mentioned in a few discords and such looking for a writer/coder and someone to render the scenes the writer comes up with. I really hate this shit with my health. They tried to get me to go to the hospital last week and ain't no fucking way I am going to get stuck back in that place. I have the outline for half or more than half of the game ready for a writer to build from it. I have even more rambling around in my head. As I sit here typing with one hand cause my left is locked up with massive cramps and my right side feels like I have been run through with a sword. But heyyyyyyyy doctors here say ohh you don't need pain meds... just take Tylenol. Then I have one of my other doctors saying oh yea your ulcerative colitis makes your other chronic pain worse so speak to your primary doctor........ So yea guys I'm fucked.. my game atm is fucked and my life is just a fucking joke...
I really need help to bring my games back to life so if anyone is interested please get a hold of me. I am almost always in one of my voice channels in discord. I do have one major issue with Nobody Knows. All my .duf files are lost. I swear I moved them along with my Severed Realm files but nope all fucking gone. So that one needs to either be re-rendered or since its just the prologue maybe it can be excused since the only "current" seen models are the mc, Jen and the woman I made ceo which is also a future LI.
For anyone that might be interested I do have a couple set in stone fetishes that will not be allowed other than the no ntr crap in my games. Those can be discussed in person and any and all scripts will be reviewed by myself and a couple other team members to make sure the games follow my ideals.
I really do want to keep these alive but I just don't know what to do...... I haste this shit guys.
Severed Realms
P.S over a hour to type this mess. :(

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Still looking for help folks. Writer, scene building and rendering and coding for both games. I can be reached through my discord if anyone is interested.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Shit blew up in my original tower.... The main storage drive died..... I still have all of my severed realms stuff but lost all my nobody knows stuff. Everything is now backed up on 3 different pc's 2 external drives and online...... Sadly I have to try and recreate the models for nobody knows. Even though the two main towers are liquid cooled they still heat up my office a lot. Since I had to fix one I went through the entire thing. Upgraded the memory, added 2 more fans, flushed the cooling system out and put in fresh coolant. Then threw in a new 10tb storage drive...... I have all my pc's networked and to keep the office cooler I set the older tower up in my workshop...... I just got done with a fresh windows install along with daz... not much else is in it atm but I got to rebuild my assets folders from stuff in my external drives grrrr.
So this is work station #2...... I forgot how huge this fucking tower was lmao.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
What a royal bitch to rebuild my asset folders....... Going on 5 days given my current ability to only sit here for a limited time... not including a damn 12 hour round trip to Kansas for my daughter... I am hammered....Thank god for good meds or I would not be standing at all.... I have almost all my models sorted..... Now I need to start working on environments.. That is another shit tome of assets.... I was able to load these with only a few files missing so I went and got them and Walla a test render.
I am trying folks but I am so fucked physically and I hate this shit.... I cant even rest my arms on my desk without worrying if its going to leave fucked up bruises so I wear arm sleeves and even those only seem to stop the cuts and stuff.
family.png goddes1.png

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes