dastryker

Nov 15, 2022
So, really interested to see where this story goes and all....but...I mean, I've read the Sword of Truth series too......

So maybe - even if you leave Kahlan's name the same - you could maybe lose the "Fuer grissa ost drauka"? I mean, I feel like that's infringing without giving the creator a nod...

• Red Heart
Reactions: anonuser1999

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I am hoping to continue as soon as I can. I have another doctors appointment today and have one for a neurologist but its taking months to get into that one.. Sorry I have not posted much on here but there is just not much to post on. I have so many things to write yet struggle with pain, cramping and massive shaking in my left hand and shaking in my right that makes it hard to do much. Hell just trying to put vape juice in my mod gets interesting some days... Tried to put a tvs feet on the other day and my wife had to take over cause i could not hold the fucking screwdriver with the shaking and could not make it contact the screw.... fuck my life i swear...

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I am hoping to continue as soon as I can. I have another doctors appointment today and have one for a neurologist but its taking months to get into that one.. Sorry I have not posted much on here but there is just not much to post on. I have so many things to write yet struggle with pain, cramping and massive shaking in my left hand and shaking in my right that makes it hard to do much. Hell just trying to put vape juice in my mod gets interesting some days... Tried to put a tvs feet on the other day and my wife had to take over cause i could not hold the fucking screwdriver with the shaking and could not make it contact the screw.... fuck my life i swear...
Oof, that's rough. Let's hope for the best that things improve for you. Virtual hugs comin' right at ya.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As per my latest doctors appointment they are changing my medications again to a more advanced med called humira and we have to be trained on is use as well as how to administer it. I will be having to give myself a shot once a month. This is just for my Ulcerative colitis/ crohns. Now while at my wife's doctors appointment we found out something interesting. Her doctor looked at me and asked me if I was nervous because I was shaking so bad. My wife said its my tremors and he cant even hold a screwdriver without help. She lifted her hand and it was shaking. she said mine isnt as bad as your but i know what caused it. Carbon monoxide poisoning and I should have my blood tested for carbon monoxide gas bubbles???? Wellllllllllllllll 30 years working on cars in a enclosed garage breathing exhaust fumes..... Ya its a high possibility that's either the reason or a big part of why my hands fuck up and shake like a leaf in a tornado most of the time. I want use of my hands back...... I want to be able to spend more than a few minutes trying to type or take 20 minutes to write this little bit..... I hate this so freaking much....
Copied from my SS and patreon pages.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There are novels and games with the TAG
Incest" since it might contain a little of it, yet HERE it seems to be the main catalyst for the story, every single conversation has something about it embedded within the words.

Oh and while writing, try and get the characters to sound different from one another "In a few" was used by every character and several times by some.
One sister is a warrior, make her sound like that, the maid is a lot like the twins, they can have some similarities BUT they are born nobility, while Erin is far from it.

Just a couple of suggestions, good luck with this project, I would like to stick around but Incest isn't something I like to see predominantly within a story I am reading.

Aug 9, 2022
Well, so far I'm REALLY liking this AVN! I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Reading through the threads, I'm seeing that you are having health issues, and I'm really sorry to hear about it. I hope you get better soon so you can have a more enjoyable life and continue making this awesome game that you have started. Great work so far!

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
As per my latest doctors appointment they are changing my medications again to a more advanced med called humira and we have to be trained on is use as well as how to administer it. I will be having to give myself a shot once a month. This is just for my Ulcerative colitis/ crohns. Now while at my wife's doctors appointment we found out something interesting. Her doctor looked at me and asked me if I was nervous because I was shaking so bad. My wife said its my tremors and he cant even hold a screwdriver without help. She lifted her hand and it was shaking. she said mine isnt as bad as your but i know what caused it. Carbon monoxide poisoning and I should have my blood tested for carbon monoxide gas bubbles???? Wellllllllllllllll 30 years working on cars in a enclosed garage breathing exhaust fumes..... Ya its a high possibility that's either the reason or a big part of why my hands fuck up and shake like a leaf in a tornado most of the time. I want use of my hands back...... I want to be able to spend more than a few minutes trying to type or take 20 minutes to write this little bit..... I hate this so freaking much....
Copied from my SS and patreon pages.
oof co poisoning that's really shit i can tell
my grandad actually passed away from co poisoning :(
get well soon bro
also when bdsm is added into the game pls put the tag
so many great games with bdsm themes are hidden away because of poor tag usage

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Well I'm still alive.... kinda.... The last two 1/2 weeks have been seriously tough. One not feeling good as usual but two dealing with a old friend that passed away. The later has had me running to West Virginia twice.... A almost 9 hour one way road trip to help clean out some of the things from his home. That alone beat the fucking hell out of me. I really should not have been driving with all the meds I'm on but I wasn't alone and the first trip I had a second person that could drive. I have been struggling to get over it all this last week or so. The trip wasn't in vain. I did get something from it in the form of tools and..... 3 computers, monitors and more. The computers where a mix of parts I ended up tearing them down and building two good pcs out of all three. One I gave away to one of my supporters that also played a part in me getting them and the other.... A Well built render rig with a ryzen 9, 128gb memory and a 3090ti 24gb card and 3 1 tb M2 drives among other things. I still need to find a way to get a large storage drive for assets but I now have a wicked nice tower for making renders. Though after spending what little I had on water cooling and better memory a new drive is going to have to wait.
20230824_140402.jpg
As for my games. I am still trying to find someone I can trust to write and code my games. I do have a couple offers for rendering but everyone is busy or they are people I do not trust to write my games content the way I want it done without someone trying to push their fetishes into them. Case in point lesbian content...... There will be no full on lesbian stuff in any of my games. Why? Because not everyone likes it. That doesn't mean there will not be any touchy feeling stuff. Sorry to leave people out but I would rather have more people play and read my stories than walk away from content they do not like. Now due to limited use of my left hand anyone interested in forming a team would need to be able to join voice chat in my discord. This way I can convey what scenes need to be written with my ideas of how the scenes play out. Those joining the team would have artistic license in everything else and even creating scenes to fill in between main scenes.
Anyone that is interested hit me up on discord. For now I need to get away from the pc and take my damn meds.
SeveredRealms

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well I'm still alive.... kinda.... The last two 1/2 weeks have been seriously tough. One not feeling good as usual but two dealing with a old friend that passed away. The later has had me running to West Virginia twice.... A almost 9 hour one way road trip to help clean out some of the things from his home. That alone beat the fucking hell out of me. I really should not have been driving with all the meds I'm on but I wasn't alone and the first trip I had a second person that could drive. I have been struggling to get over it all this last week or so. The trip wasn't in vain. I did get something from it in the form of tools and..... 3 computers, monitors and more. The computers where a mix of parts I ended up tearing them down and building two good pcs out of all three. One I gave away to one of my supporters that also played a part in me getting them and the other.... A Well built render rig with a ryzen 9, 128gb memory and a 3090ti 24gb card and 3 1 tb M2 drives among other things. I still need to find a way to get a large storage drive for assets but I now have a wicked nice tower for making renders. Though after spending what little I had on water cooling and better memory a new drive is going to have to wait.
View attachment 2890176
As for my games. I am still trying to find someone I can trust to write and code my games. I do have a couple offers for rendering but everyone is busy or they are people I do not trust to write my games content the way I want it done without someone trying to push their fetishes into them. Case in point lesbian content...... There will be no full on lesbian stuff in any of my games. Why? Because not everyone likes it. That doesn't mean there will not be any touchy feeling stuff. Sorry to leave people out but I would rather have more people play and read my stories than walk away from content they do not like. Now due to limited use of my left hand anyone interested in forming a team would need to be able to join voice chat in my discord. This way I can convey what scenes need to be written with my ideas of how the scenes play out. Those joining the team would have artistic license in everything else and even creating scenes to fill in between main scenes.
Anyone that is interested hit me up on discord. For now I need to get away from the pc and take my damn meds.
SeveredRealms
Best wishes, stay healthy and good luck.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes