SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
this is already FemDom enough to me :FacePalm:
(// This game DOES not and WILL not have NTR. //)
Very interesting then.

By the by, femdom planned? (I hope not)
Planned Tags:
Planned content below: This is not set in stone and may change as the story progresses If you do not see a tag here IT WON'T BE IN THE GAME

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021
Planned Tags:
Planned content below: This is not set in stone and may change as the story progresses If you do not see a tag here IT WON'T BE IN THE GAME
this reminds me of the game <MotherLess> and <Secret Summer>, just a son-hero story and lots of vanilla sex, it sucks! there were already 100+ games with the story that the MC saved his mom.

if u can't make a funny story, at least make the sex scenes exciting, like <Grandma's House>, add some kinky stuff like Anal Spanking BDSM WaterSport REAL-MALE-DOMINATION etc and let the player choose Kinky or Vanilla.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
it seems your stuck with erin wether you like it or not.i chose not to have relationship with her and i,m still stuck with her.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the story with the exception of the modern housing - it just looks wrong with the old realms - I know you explained it in the prologue but since the gods destroyed all then why still have these houses here with stoves ovens etc,,, how are they getting electricity or gas to run them etc...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man im so glad this got a update

Still kindda wondering what this truth thing is that the queen and her mother were talking about

Would it make the mc a step son and step bro hope not lol

Hopefully we will see a next update in the near future

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just started playing the update. But it starts out where the mom and twins are not living with the MC. I thought that they had already moved into the MCs house and that the MC had already challenged the king. Am I misremembering things or something?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Ok, I just started playing the update. But it starts out where the mom and twins are not living with the MC. I thought that they had already moved into the MCs house and that the MC had already challenged the king. Am I misremembering things or something?
I thought it was further along also... but hey, we could be having a shared hallucination!
Seriously though, seems like maybe it was re-written or ? I may have missed the memo.
Was cool either way, just a tad confusing. :>)

Reactions: Ramagar

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The last scene before this update was the mc coming out of the bathroom then it cut. So yes Lilly and the twins had moved into the mc's home at the time of the last release. There have been no re-writes.

Reactions: Zephea

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey all I wanted to let you know I am switching my patreon from a game support to a developer support page. I am doing this so I can write my game how I want to write it without worrying about their damn censorship. I hate censorship that's why I also created the SS page. This is the new banner for the patreon page let me know what you think of it with a thumbs up or facepalm... Yes I asked for a facepalm if you dont like it lol.
1671230046286.png

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Similar to the messed-up makeup due to Kahlan's crying, there are a couple of cum pics that may be missed by most who do not suffer from OCD. :cool:

This image, the one showing post cumming on tits, is shown after all three options: facial, tits, and oral choices.
screenshot0014.png

This is after cumming in her mouth (face is clean of cum), though, when approaching the queen there is cum present.
screenshot0015.png

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Added the Netori tag in the genre spoiler. This site doesnt allow the tag on the top of the page but I wanted to add it since it is in the game. The reason for it is I had someone screaming about the cheating tag once and demanding to know who is cheating who.... Well the tag says it all.... lmao.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes