Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
cover.jpg

Overview:
Welcome aboard SEX Airlines - an adult visual novel where you shape the story of professional pilot Arthur and people around him!

Your first flight at the Patricia Airport is getting cancelled due to serious paperwork issues a cutie named Jenny has. Jenny is in trouble, and on your way home you discover she encounters unfairly harsh treatment from the police officer who’s watching her, so you decide to take turns. You’ll get to know her dark past later if you dare and insist…​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: Play & Cum
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English, French, German, Japanese, +21
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks for sharing the game mirrorofpain1234

ss-17.jpg ss-18.jpg 3_1.gif ss-14.jpg ss-15.jpg ss-16.jpg ss-12.jpg ss-13.jpg ss-10.jpg ss-11.jpg ss-7.jpg ss-8.jpg ss-9.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-1.jpg ss-3.jpg 2_1.gif

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome aboard SEX Airlines!
This is a visual novel for adults in which you shape the story of professional pilot Arthur and the people around him!

Your first flight at the Patricia Airport is getting canceled due to serious paperwork issues a cutie named Jenny has.
Jenny is in trouble, and on your way home, you discover she encounters unfairly harsh treatment from the police officer who’s watching her, so you decide to take turns. You’ll get to know her dark past later if you dare and insist…​
I bet the after-flight clean-up crew hates their jobs. :ROFLMAO:

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
sometimes I did prefer games where it's a complete one from first release.
because I would then not have to wait for any longtime update.
but then, not every developer can survive without early money,

this one is very short, just like japanese VN. maybe some will like it.