Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Fullgames

May 16, 2018
So I'm stuck after finished cleaning/nursing, and don't know what else there is to do. Is that the end of the update?

If so then that means only 1 sex scene was added this update.:confused:
If you talk to the priestess about cleaning, you can giver her a blowjob, after that, if the shaman's door is opened you can try to summon the goodess again and he will say that he needs purple grass. Go to the store and pick it up and return to the shaman's room and summon the goddess again.

Reactions: Prawnboy88

Prawnboy88

May 30, 2019
If you talk to the priestess about cleaning, you can giver her a blowjob, after that, if the shaman's door is opened you can try to summon the goodess again and he will say that he needs purple grass. Go to the store and pick it up and return to the shaman's room and summon the goddess again.
The shaman's door is never open no matter what I do, is it a random chance sort of thing and I'm just not getting lucky?

Prawnboy88

May 30, 2019
So I think it was bugged, I just repeated what I'd been doing over and over, and it eventually opened the shamans door.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
The "open world" portion isn't nearly as open as you would think. A choice you make at the beginning of the day (which might be something as simple as walking through a door) will set you down a short but extremely narrow path.

May 3, 2019
someone said it earlier I think but to open the Shaman's door after the first time I just did the priestess blowjob scene and then i could open it which let me get the purple grass

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
really liked the update, some things were bit harder to figure out but all by all real good update and hoping for more content and games like this :D

Psyside

Jun 30, 2017
so after the Ceremony where the whole town fucks you thats it? Cos i finished cleaning and i cured the girl

May 3, 2019
so after the Ceremony where the whole town fucks you thats it? Cos i finished cleaning and i cured the girl
That's basically it. There is a scene with centaur who you saved at start of chapter 1 (think her name was talia) after you finish the ceremony and everything else but otherwise that's it.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Restarted the game 3 times the door to the fking shaman just wont open a second time ffs.
Fianlly worked .

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah the door bugged to me too. Don't know what triggered the issue but reloading a earlier save fixed for me.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
I don't know for sure that the door is bugged (though it wouldn't surprise me). The game is just very selective about when you are allowed to do what. If you take start one leg of a quest, you have to complete all those steps before the game "opens up" again.

If you can't open the door, you either started doing something else, or you haven't gotten far enough in the game. In other words, you've either done too much, or too little. Have fun.

Reactions: imercenary95

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I don't know for sure that the door is bugged (though it wouldn't surprise me). The game is just very selective about when you are allowed to do what. If you take start one leg of a quest, you have to complete all those steps before the game "opens up" again.

If you can't open the door, you either started doing something else, or you haven't gotten far enough in the game. In other words, you've either done too much, or too little. Have fun.
This.

The game is EXTREMELY linear with its "quests". The moment you accept a quest, you MUST follow EACH AND EVERY STEP until it is completed. NO wandering off, NO talking to unrelated NPCs, JUST the quest and JUST the items related to the quest.

Don't think of this game as an open world, think of it as a set of one-way railroad tracks. Once you pick a train, you're on the train till the end.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Don't think of this game as an open world, think of it as a set of one-way railroad tracks. Once you pick a train, you're on the train till the end.
If I may modify this analogy slightly: It's closer to a few funhouses, each with a one-way entrance, so you can only leave by going through the whole thing. The third time you go through one, you get impaled by a pair of horse dicks.

So, better than the average carnival.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes