Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Jinx2u

Sep 8, 2019
Did you play through it? Think of it less as Chapters 1 and 2, and more like versions 1 and 2. It's the full game.
Thanks for your reply....
Got to the point of being thrown out and animation (2end) with Centaur....then after clicking on the 5th animation it goes to
"Game Over"
Have not gotten to anything like what is being talked about here...will try again. Thanks.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for your reply....
Got to the point of being thrown out and animation (2end) with Centaur....then after clicking on the 5th animation it goes to
"Game Over"
Have not gotten to anything like what is being talked about here...will try again. Thanks.
If you're getting thrown out of the village it's because you select "Cum inside" during the blowjob scene, select "Cum outside" to proceed normally.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh this game is so fking good, CONGRATULATIOS!!! LOL

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
This thread got really quiet! whats up everyone? does anyone have news about the game?

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
You can actually play it with an android app called Joiplay.
Google Joiplay Patreon, download the app and Ren'py plugin as apk files from the free links on the patreon.

Install, open and select the game's .exe file from Joiplay's menu, and you're ready to go.
Also works with RPGM, Tyrano and HTML games. all offline.

Reactions: Classical_Terence

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Maybe you should consider dropping out the futa on male context and focus only on the female futa parts, would be much faster and easier to make updates, im pretty sure that most of your audience like futa on female more than futa on male, so wont be much loss if you drop one of them out.

As far as i can see the game is progressing

FUTA ON MALE:
  • Writing: 80%
  • Translation : 100%
  • Audio: 0%
  • Characterization of characters: 100%
  • Drawings: 17/22
  • Animations: 2/4
  • Programming: 0%

FUTA ON FEMALE:
  • Translation: 100%
  • Animations : 2/4

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe you should consider dropping out the futa on male context and focus only on the female futa parts, would be much faster and easier to make updates, im pretty sure that most of your audience like futa on female more than futa on male, so wont be much loss if you drop one of them out.

As far as i can see the game is progressing

FUTA ON MALE:
  • Translation : 100%
  • Animations: 2/4

FUTA ON FEMALE:
  • Translation: 100%
  • Animations : 2/4
every game that they have made till now was futa on male this is the first one that is futa on female i think, why would they change it now ?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
every game that they have made till now was futa on male this is the first one that is futa on female i think, why would they change it now ?
Even better if this is the first one with futa on female, why not make it the only game with only that kind of context... Why not make one game just for futas on female...

This is same as NTR, at first it was why ntr when we have harems and stuff, but now look how many games have ntr .... etc etc....

Maybe and this is just a suggestion , the guy making this should make a poll to what ppl like more, and if its overwelming vote to one of those he should focus that more , saves time for him and us as well. If its split 50-50 than fine do both of them.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Even better if this is the first one with futa on female, why not make it the only game with only that kind of context... Why not make one game just for futas on female...

This is same as NTR, at first it was why ntr when we have harems and stuff, but now look how many games have ntr .... etc etc....

Maybe and this is just a suggestion , the guy making this should make a poll to what ppl like more, and if its overwelming vote to one of those he should focus that more , saves time for him and us as well. If its split 50-50 than fine do both of them.
yea i agree a poll would be the best decision

Reactions: DaddyGrond

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is never a good decidion to ask people how they want the game to progress. This forum is full of games that turned bad or were abandoned for lack of a clear vision from their Devs.

Erectsociety decided to make this especific game half Futa on male and the other half Futa on female, we are just along for the ride, either if we support on patreon or are just some F95 pirates. :cool:

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
Futa on male content is scarce when compared futa on female on the internet. Probably due to the lack of people having that specific fetish and the size of the adult game industry.
Judging by the comments on Tales of Androgyny and Futadomworld it does seem like the supply of Futa x Male content does not match its demand, thus the corresponding buyers are likely to pay higher prices for the Futa x Male games than the Futa x Female fans would pay for their Futa x Female games.

The successful Patreon is doing fantastic and is currently ranked of all adult game patreons, where on the other hand is only barely making it with an estimate of , still growing tho.
I believe Fenoxo is one of the first successful providers of this fetish, their games introduce a lot of different fetishes, so it wouldn't make sense to conclude anything from that.

I think it's a quite profitable fetish to include in your games.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Futa on male content is scarce when compared futa on female on the internet. Probably due to the lack of people having that specific fetish and the size of the adult game industry.
Judging by the comments on Tales of Androgyny and Futadomworld it does seem like the supply of Futa x Male content does not match its demand, thus the corresponding buyers are likely to pay higher prices for the Futa x Male games than the Futa x Female fans would pay for their Futa x Female games.

The successful Patreon is doing fantastic and is currently ranked of all adult game patreons, where on the other hand is only barely making it with an estimate of , still growing tho.
I believe Fenoxo is one of the first successful providers of this fetish, their games introduce a lot of different fetishes, so it wouldn't make sense to conclude anything from that.

I think it's a quite profitable fetish to include in your games.
i think futadom is not earning that much because they release updates once in 3 4 months while Tales of Androgyny gets a new update every month

Reactions: Dremo

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
i think futadom is not earning that much because they release updates once in 3 4 months while Tales of Androgyny gets a new update every month
Futadom seem to post an update with new content every 2nd month or so, but their upload schedule and workflow is horrible, since they are working on it in their spare time. Not yet a full time project like Tales of Androgyny.

The Majalis Duo, the ones behind Tales of Androgyny, also posts weekly updates for patreons and updates their dropbox monthly.

I expect the amount of contents and supporters of Futadom to proliferate as it becomes a full time project, since there are four people working on it. So twice the amount as The Majalis Duo. Their switching to using Ren'Py (from using GameMaker) will surely also help them create content faster, less coding to be done.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A new route usualy comes about every 4-5months but they do release smaller content updates between them.
They are good at what they do, their main problem as you said is the troubles with their schedule.

But Majalis duo have game making as their main work, which helps with making monthly updates.

Anyway, it is nice to see that more developers are either completely focusing on futa/trans content or started to add it on their games. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes