Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Better find some chairs. It usually takes a bit longer than the average game for updates to drop around here.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Can you dm me the zip file please?
I'm deeply sorry, but I won't share it until I at the very least see that the game's already gotten the patronage it should have at the start

Don't facepalm react me just because I don't want to share it day one. Go buy it if you want to play it right now, but don't bugger me.

I came to share my reactions to the game, and how I felt about the new chapter. I get that you want to play it, but if the creators don't get patronage, they'll stop making the games. There's game creators in this forum, and they even give technical support to people in their own game being pirated part of the forums, so stop being impatient.

Again; This goes for the people facepalmming cause I'm not sharing it day one.
Edit:

INPUT FACEPALMS
IF FACEPALMS>=3 THEN
PRINT "NOT SHARING"
ELSE
PRINT "SHARING IN SOME TIME"
END IF
END.

Last edited:

dagonka15

May 27, 2017
I'm deeply sorry, but I won't share it until I at the very least see that the game's already gotten the patronage it should have at the start

Don't facepalm react me just because I don't want to share it day one. Go buy it if you want to play it right now, but don't bugger me.

I came to share my reactions to the game, and how I felt about the new chapter. I get that you want to play it, but if the creators don't get patronage, they'll stop making the games. There's game creators in this forum, and they even give technical support to people in their own game being pirated part of the forums, so stop being impatient.

Again; This goes for the people facepalmming cause I'm not sharing it day one.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes