Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
game directory? if you mean the first page where the other versions are found, the mac ver. of ep.3 is not present friend
I think he meant download the archive and take a look inside. It's not that unusual to bundle all versions into one archive.

DCdeus00

Jun 10, 2019
Guys i need help, i'm stuck with nursing and the priestess says that i can't do nothing more but i know that there is a scene, can somone help me?

Reactions: bewbsftw

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
its not present in there bro, its all for windows in there
no mac ver. ep3
Sorry man, It's kind of a hussle to upload it... I need to download, install, than pack, and upload.
The creator made sure you go out of your way to pirate this game, I'll try to do it this week when i have time if no one else do it.

Reactions: WaddlesDaOink

WaddlesDaOink

Apr 30, 2018
Sorry man, It's kind of a hussle to upload it... I need to download, install, than pack, and upload.
The creator made sure you go out of your way to pirate this game, I'll try to do it this week when i have time if no one else do it.
alright man thanks

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
9inchz
There's actually not much in the new update scene wise, maybe 3-4 new sex scenes? I finished it within 10 mins most I think, which is kinda disappointing. Seems a new combat system was put in though, so that may be why this update is a lot shorter than the last.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
having to push key for the fight training is not a good idea , everyone does not have a qwerty keyboard
ans even if I can turn it in qwerty I'm not used to this configuration , so having to push a specific key so fast ...
if you really want to make stuff like that , use the direction key , not letters

Reactions: Prawnboy99

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
having to push key for the fight training is not a good idea , everyone does not have a qwerty keyboard
ans even if I can turn it in qwerty I'm not used to this configuration , so having to push a specific key so fast ...
if you really want to make stuff like that , use the direction key , not letters
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't QWERTY the most common keyboard layout in the world? If so, it makes sense as to why a game would be developed with it in mind. I'm right-handed but even I prefer the WASD keys when gaming for moving, and the right hand for steering and panning with the mouse. Also, when gaming, a WASD layout has a bunch of keys around you can use for quick-pressing, whereas with the arrow keys you have to make some very unnatural and un-ergonomic movements to press the surrounding keys.

More options is always good and a game that allows you to set your own controls -should- be the standard... but for the love of god don't force us to use the directional buttons. The vast majority of people use QWERTY and having to press the arrow keys during a quick-time event would just be a major pain in the ass as it completely messes our natural gaming position. You may ask, why not use both at the same time? Its not my thing but I get the impression folks here don't appreciate a game that takes both hands to play... you're happily fapping away only to suddendly have to ditch your dick to deal with a QTE that uses the directional keys.... nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, a little question because I'm stuck in the game right now.
Leila (the priestess) tells me she searches a cure to the centaur in her room but nothing more... Is there any scene that unlock this famous cure (I'm sure it finish in a 3some ^^)
I already did the blacksmith content and the training ground content so I don't where I can go to unlock this part ...

EDIT : found the answer !

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes