Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Um... Guys is the OP the last available version? Because I think the novel got updated a bit from that point.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
In the Nursing quest, Leila tells that the red infusion isn't working and will try to heal her the blind centaur with other methods. But, is there nothing to do after that? is this quest finished?
Is there anything more to do after Training camp and Nursing quest?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
In the Nursing quest, Leila tells that the red infusion isn't working and will try to heal her the blind centaur with other methods. But, is there nothing to do after that? is this quest finished?
Is there anything more to do after Training camp and Nursing quest?
You have to keep doing the red infusion stuff until you get into the other room and the book tells you how to "fix" this centaur.

forkedtongue

Jun 3, 2020
You have to keep doing the red infusion stuff until you get into the other room and the book tells you how to "fix" this centaur.
ok I managed to finish it! So, Nursing, Training Camp and Welcoming Ceremony are done, does this game's current build has more content after that?

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
ok I managed to finish it! So, Nursing, Training Camp and Welcoming Ceremony are done, does this game's current build has more content after that?
The blacksmith i guess. A few task helping here, with the usual "reward" at the end of it.
That should be all for now.

aguimaldita

Feb 1, 2019
Gosto muito, tomara que tenha completo
(I like very much, and I hope that you have a full)

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Gosto muito, tomara que tenha completo
Hi, just want to give you a tip/warning for the rules of this site. Especially Rule 5: " We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English". You can get in trouble with the mods if you write in/keep writting in Portuguese without a English translation.

aguimaldita

Feb 1, 2019
Hi, just want to give you a tip/warning for the rules of this site. Especially Rule 5: " We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English". You can get in trouble with the mods if you write in/keep writting in Portuguese without a English translation.
Thanks for the tip

Reactions: onyxmoose

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is new information on twitter.

AlekErectSociety@AlekErect

As you can see, there will be a big change that will affect future sexual scenes. Kim will have a chance to make a penis appear from her body, and Roy has gained a considerable enlargement. #futa #futanari #shemale
In this way it will be possible to offer the protagonists the opportunity to be active during sexual scenes. For the futa on female lovers, Kim will continue to have a pussy, and she/you can choice to appear the dick if you want an active animation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Otherwise though, I actually liked it. Sure, the centaurs' anatomy is kinda weird, but it does open up possibilities that were actually used in certain scenes. One thing I didn't get was how I've managed to unlock the "memory" of the PC getting fucked by a mermaid without actually visiting any lakes or rivers in the first place. Also, for some strange reason, the game instantly got me to play as Kim (the girl), though based on the description/ screens/ tags, I thought I was supposed to be able to choose between the male and female protagonists. Then again, the game might have lagged and I chose it it unknowingly. Oh well.
Not sure what 'Ep.3' is supposed to mean since there's very little content even for episode 1, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me at some point.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
If anything, this game is entertanining to see how worse can it get.

The artist doesn't has the slightlest clue about art.
Anatomy, perspective, action... name it, and its wrong. Backgrounds are even worse, childish and "just barely there", made with shift-click in photoshop.
Overall, ES games are ordinary->bad in graphic aspect, but this one... sheesh.
Didn't even bothered in at least looking a few pics of horses to know how their legs work (but then, they didn't bothered with humans neither...)

Gameplay is clunky.
You might miss the small leaf in the background and get stuck, or you might miss a button in the "fight" scene. Or you might simply not know what to do. More even, you can completely f**k up the sequence if you go forth and back between getting leafs or looking at the book.

And there's no "sexy" feeling around, or any type of "building up". It could have a lot of small in-sets of the PC being groped, or looking some cock/balls/tits/ass... dunno something to make an erotic atmosphere... but no.
Dry dialogs, and then bam! fuck scene.
I can appreciate the "straight-to-the-point", but that works when the game already is building up.

But eh.
I got a good laugh, and good practice of what should not be done in games *shrug*

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Otherwise though, I actually liked it. Sure, the centaurs' anatomy is kinda weird, but it does open up possibilities that were actually used in certain scenes. One thing I didn't get was how I've managed to unlock the "memory" of the PC getting fucked by a mermaid without actually visiting any lakes or rivers in the first place. Also, for some strange reason, the game instantly got me to play as Kim (the girl), though based on the description/ screens/ tags, I thought I was supposed to be able to choose between the male and female protagonists. Then again, the game might have lagged and I chose it it unknowingly. Oh well.
Not sure what 'Ep.3' is supposed to mean since there's very little content even for episode 1, but I'm sure someone will explain it to me at some point.
you chose the main protags sex/gender by the download you choose.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes