Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Last Patreon post from yesterday said "Tomorrow midnight on Italy" so.. supossedly.. midnight of today.. or in a less complicated way.... tomorrow. XD

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Futa on Male:
Futa on Female:

If you want the Mac version, the yiff.party page is up-to-date
by any chance, do you know how to get last updates preview scene (the shrunked MC under the apron scene)?

jacksonmarchetti

Apr 3, 2020
Jon564, u made a great work. i appreciate what u've done for us. But at this moment your link doesn't work.
P.S. some stalkers can find downloading link and gamecodes on yiff.party

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
Jon564, u made a great work. i appreciate what u've done for us. But at this moment your link doesn't work.
P.S. some stalkers can find downloading link and gamecodes on yiff.party
that's really weird, seems like i lost permissions to the files... That's what i get for using dropbox instead of google drive.
So yea links are still working, At least for now, hopefully the creator won't take them down.

SquasheeJim

Jul 10, 2018
can anyone tell what all stuff is new?
Bunch of new scenes with Kala (the cook who gave you herbs to nurse the other centaur back to life) that can result in several bad ends when you get addicted to her cum. But none of the scenes of the MC shrunken so that must be the next update.

New scenes where you sleep with Talia and she wants you to call her Mother. You can sleep in different beds that just trigger the same original sex scenes as you already saw.

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
the mini game are too fast for me to follow. is there a way to reduce speed ?
short answer: no

long answer : in one place the minigame is supposed to be impossible(fight against the teacher) so if its that one, then dont sweat it. the rest tho, you just gotta practice lol

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes