Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When you finish the 'food' quest and get the option 'under the apron', failing gives you the 'repeat' chat even if you didn't fail during the quest.
Also, is her cum addictive even to other centaurs? Because if they've never seen a human before, who were the 'others' she addicted?

Also. I've finished food, hunting, combat training, and the church chains. I also shot the dryad in the butt. Is there anything else?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2631054

Yeah, beta not likely. I tried this wanting to bash Centaurs (yes even Futa), not the other way around. It's not for me but good luck with the game.

Reactions: MirrorHead

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One of my biggest fetishes (that I rarely ever see even in h-games) is 'under the desk'. ToA's innkeeper scene, Kozue's Strange Journey 'blow teacher in class', RaiOhGar's under the register scenes (I still go back and rewatch those)...

I love this whole game just for the 'food prep' scenes, now. I really hope we can get more scenes like that.
And maybe some more based on how the blacksmith tied her underneath. Those are always nice. Especially when it's oral instead of vaginal/anal wheile they run.

But none of the scenes of the MC shrunken so that must be the next update.
When you finish the 'food prep' and get given a bow, hunt 1(carried analingus), 5(sex), and 12(sex followed by spitroasting) boars before turning them into the cook (3 separate scenes).
Once I did the 12, I saw another target to the right of the boars. You'll see the 'shrink' scene if you shoot the new target and read what happens. It seems to be the end of the update, since you get the 'thank you' messages after seeing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

by any chance, do you know how to get last updates preview scene (the shrunked MC under the apron scene)?
Above is the only 'shrunken' scene I've seen so far, so the 'under the apron' scene will probably be next update.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep. 4] Alek ErectSociety

Original Size M: 730 MB
Original Size F: 716 MB

Compressed Size M: 243 MB
Compressed Size F: 258 MB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey DarkWolf2055 here's a Compressed Version.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Just stumbled upon this game for the first time (Which happens very rarely for games that I have interest in, which is a nice surprise (edit: I mean for the fact that the thread is already a year old and I still haven't heard of this game)), how's the content so far? Is the amount of content worth it for a "first-timer" or should I wait a few updates?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
game is trash why would you put shity mini games that don't even give you enough time what trash this game is
The only one that doesn't give you enough time is when you challenge the weapons trainer.
On another note, I fail the 'food service' ones on purpose, lol.

Reactions: SquasheeJim

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
you can rollback
it worked thanks :)
i rollback after each miss and, as the next aim doesn't move, you just have to move your mouse , rollback one more time if necessary, and click on it. you need to do it a few time, but it's not so long as the aim counts doesn't decrease on a single rollback

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
I keep getting a glitch where it keeps the last speaker in front of the screen and I can't click anything

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes