Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

crappyy

Feb 9, 2019
I was wondering, there is always a pop-up at the end of a scenes that tells you that you unlocked the scene, where do the new scenes actually unlocks ? I looked and its nowhere to be found (its not at the altar)

Feb 16, 2019
There are repeatable scenes with Kala(the cook) as well. You just have to be cold towards her advances until the very end. She then calls you for dinner where she'll try to seduce you. Reject her again. Then go for a hunt with her. After that you get the option of sleeping with her every night like Talia. Sex options open up without the corruption (game over). Kala gives you herbs to counteract her addictive cum.

TorgoNudho

Apr 15, 2019
I was wondering, there is always a pop-up at the end of a scenes that tells you that you unlocked the scene, where do the new scenes actually unlocks ? I looked and its nowhere to be found (its not at the altar)
Most of those unlocked scenes can be repeated by chatting again with said characters

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There are repeatable scenes with Kala(the cook) as well. You just have to be cold towards her advances until the very end. She then calls you for dinner where she'll try to seduce you. Reject her again. Then go for a hunt with her. After that you get the option of sleeping with her every night like Talia. Sex options open up without the corruption (game over). Kala gives you herbs to counteract her addictive cum.
Kind of wish that you could grab the herb off the shelf and do the 'meal prep' with it, lol. I love that scene so much, especially 'losing' the minigame so she holds the mc's head down.

Also. If you succeed in getting her to love the mc so she gives her herbs to not get addicted, you can't go back at night. She's drunk and forces the addiction anyways, with no other options.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
a bug when i need to go to kala to get kulago herb for the priestes i cnat go back after talking to kala

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
If the qte are getting you down you can edit the myscreens.rpy file just stick a # at the start of the lines that starts:
timer interval repeat
That way the the timer never runs and you can click on the button at your leisure though it will result in a game over if you win the qte that you are supposed to lose.
There are three timer lines for different qte events

Reactions: Jimyc and EchoofZen

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
If the qte are getting you down you can edit the myscreens.rpy file just stick a # at the start of the lines that starts:
timer interval repeat
That way the the timer never runs and you can click on the button at your leisure though it will result in a game over if you win the qte that you are supposed to lose.
There are three timer lines for different qte events
how would the line actually look like !?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Kind of wish that you could grab the herb off the shelf and do the 'meal prep' with it, lol. I love that scene so much, especially 'losing' the minigame so she holds the mc's head down.

Also. If you succeed in getting her to love the mc so she gives her herbs to not get addicted, you can't go back at night. She's drunk and forces the addiction anyways, with no other options.
I still agree with the first part of my comment. I would love to take the antidote herb and get yelled at (and maybe 'punished') for swallowing the 'ingredients'.

But I find that if you do the 'under the apron' job at one of the two points of the day, that night you get the option to sleep or have sex with her. Though with sex she forces the addiction and gives you the herb again.
If you DON'T do the job that day and visit her at night, she'll be completely drunk and rape/addict you for a bad end.

Feb 16, 2019

Oh I get what the problem might be. Perform well in the minigame as well. Don't let her hold MC's head down. Do not get addicted at any stage. Spit that shit in the bucket. Do not admit to liking her cum. That should do the trick. I'll upload the screenshot later. Her scenes are repeatable.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oh I get what the problem might be. Perform well in the minigame as well. Don't let her hold MC's head down. Do not get addicted at any stage. Spit that shit in the bucket. Do not admit to liking her cum. That should do the trick. I'll upload the screenshot later. Her scenes are repeatable.
Try going a little farther forward in the forum pages. I figured out that you had to do her 'job' that day and she wouldn't be drunk at night. She's only drunk when you ignore her.
I have done the minigame and choices perfectly. Including making her drink all 5 cups without me having any more than the one you were forced to have.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new things are the chef job (and bad ending), hunting with her and Talia's house (sleep and sex)?

Feb 16, 2019
Try going a little farther forward in the forum pages. I figured out that you had to do her 'job' that day and she wouldn't be drunk at night. She's only drunk when you ignore her.
I have done the minigame and choices perfectly. Including making her drink all 5 cups without me having any more than the one you were forced to have.
Here's the screenshot as promised. I've also attached my save file just in case.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes