Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
yeah but like how do i get the shaman i went all the way through and i didnt find heads or tales of the shaman any quest from the priestess or any sign of the demoness at all

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
yeah but like how do i get the shaman i went all the way through and i didnt find heads or tales of the shaman any quest from the priestess or any sign of the demoness at all
Kinda hard without spoiling anything, just ignore her and continue with the rest of the game, after more interactions with the rest of the Centaurs, and also helping the injured one too, a certain event will happen that it will allow you to enter her room and access her book.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
the only jobs availible to me was the kitchen and the blacksmith thats it.
You can also work at the church cleaning and helping others and you can also train outside. When helping others at the church, the "injured" Centaur, you will have to then go to the kitchen to get a herb to give to her. After finishing all works and maybe training, I don't know on the training part, an event will trigger that will led to the Shaman room I believe.

Feb 1, 2018
i found it thanks for the help i just had to actively look for it useally i just click and breeze through the content for this i had to keep an eye out.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
i found it thanks for the help i just had to actively look for it useally i just click and breeze through the content for this i had to keep an eye out.
Glad to help. For me it was the kitchen mini game, since I play with a controller, and I have to click the mouth icon for me to take the lead and not get a gameover XD
Wish they add true conyroller support on the next coupple of updates.

Feb 1, 2018
i believe so im kind of sad i really liked the addictive cum content with the cook and wish there was more content like that.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i have episode 3 is this 4 ?
This is 4 part 1, according to the patreon. No idea when part 2 will be done, though. Because I've been watching the 'progress' for a week or so and the stats are still sitting at 50/0/0/80/8/6/0 in the list.

Feb 1, 2018
does anyone know of any good games thats like how Kala the cook and kim's bad end is like? i like games with dommy futas and the like.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
does anyone know of any good games thats like how Kala the cook and kim's bad end is like? i like games with dommy futas and the like.
Futadom World, on this site. The entire world is based on futa and their addictive cum. Only addictive to men, for some reason.
Though they're all dickgirls and not futa. But most ignore that.
This game has a single scene that claims that the centaurs have vaginas, but I'm pretty sure we've yet to see one. It's question 9 during the drinking game. You have to answer 4 wrong, and 4 right to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharkx99

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Futadom World, on this site. The entire world is based on futa and their addictive cum. Only addictive to men, for some reason.
Though they're all dickgirls and not futa. But most ignore that.
This game has a single scene that claims that the centaurs have vaginas, but I'm pretty sure we've yet to see one. It's question 9 during the drinking game. You have to answer 4 wrong, and 4 right to see it.
When you sleep at Kala's house and have sex with her, not the drunken Kala that leads to a game over, you can see Mc fingering her front pussy while she is sucking her front dick. In this game the Mc is always on the recieving end so there is not much room to show their vags, like they only need to show their dicks fucking Mc. Even if there is a sub centaur in the future, the Mc will probably ridding the Horse cock.

Reactions: Choo-choo

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When you sleep at Kala's house and have sex with her, not the drunken Kala that leads to a game over, you can see Mc fingering her front pussy while she is sucking her front dick. In this game the Mc is always on the recieving end so there is not much room to show their vags, like they only need to show their dicks fucking Mc. Even if there is a sub centaur in the future, the Mc will probably ridding the Horse cock.
Have you done the 'wounded centaur' quest? They ride that one, lol.
I looked at the scene where you pick to have sex while staying the night, and I don't see the fingering you're referring to. Just the mc bracing their hand under where the human part vag may be. There's a tiny 'bump' that might be a mound, but it also may not be. Image below.

Oooh! Wait!
When she pulls out her cock for the 'under the apron' job, you can see a vagina under the cock. You can also barely see one in the 'put a baby in me' scene for the horse part.
But Talia does NOT have that.
The carrot top of the two time wasters in the practice field has one for the horse part, as well.
The pink haired one as well, when she beats you in a fight.
The weapon trainer doesn't have a vag under her human half cock. And we can't see the back in any scenes, I don't think.
Guess they are futa, in some of the scenes.

idk what you guys are talking about they do have vaginas its just between their giant testicles and their huge dicks
Only in some of the scenes do they have vaginas under their dick. In multiple scenes (especially for the upper human half) there's quite literally nothing between their cock and their 'fur', and no space for there to be anything anyways.
In the images that show the vagina, you can easily see that the balls wouldn't cover the whole thing.

Last edited:

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
This is 4 part 1, according to the patreon. No idea when part 2 will be done, though. Because I've been watching the 'progress' for a week or so and the stats are still sitting at 50/0/0/80/8/6/0 in the list.
his work is fine but he seems to works exceedingly slow

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes