Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I also want a way to snap out of cum crazed state, but I'm pretty sure that she would just prevent the mc to injest the green herb during the rape scene, though maybe during the under apron the mc can. Or maybe the mc can get a sort of magical tattoo or accesory to make it so the mc can snap out of the trance during the morning. I love all of Kala's scenes and can't wait for the mini mc scenes.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Someone please clarify, what's the differences between the episdoes? Do I need to start at 1 or are they all self contained stories?
I believe that after episode 5 arives, it will start at the same place as this episode, to me the episodes are basically big ipdates in the content of the game though I might be wrong too, I started on episode 4

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I also want a way to snap out of cum crazed state, but I'm pretty sure that she would just prevent the mc to injest the green herb during the rape scene, though maybe during the under apron the mc can. Or maybe the mc can get a sort of magical tattoo or accesory to make it so the mc can snap out of the trance during the morning. I love all of Kala's scenes and can't wait for the mini mc scenes.
That's why I was saying I wish the mc could grab it and use it pre-emptively. It isn't like humans digest plant matter quickly or completely, after all. Maybe not for the drunk scene, since she just grabs the mc and forces them down. But the other scenes where a choice is made should be fine.
Not so sure about the 'tattoo' idea, though. Especially since the game over choices all reset just before the choice already.
Seriously, though. Since the only 'magic' we've seen so far are from the shaman and the futa satyr, the instant cum addiction doesn't really make sense. I think it would make more sense as a 'X number of times drank cum' time system, where each time they act more addicted. With the herb being a supressor.
Still hot scenes, though.

Someone please clarify, what's the differences between the episdoes? Do I need to start at 1 or are they all self contained stories?
Each episode is an update. All the previous chapters (1-3) are in chapter 4 part 1. I would assume it will stay that way.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm just glad the progress seems to be going up a drawing or animation each day. Here's hoping for a quick next update :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. Just checked the patreon and noticed that both the number of complete animations and drawings have increased. But so did the total, so we're actually slightly farther from an update than yesterday :p
I do like the idea of more content, but it wars with that irritating little voice in my head that devs hate that says "But that delays the update!", lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Classical_Terence

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Im curious about that "Open world expansion" from Oct 25...
But yeah.. this game takes its time, but its damn good.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
At the rate the animations and still images are being updated, it's going to be Late December at the earliest.
I've been looking at the progress since October 5th. And since then the progress has gone from 8 drawings and 6 animations to 21 drawings and 10 animations. Out of 48 and 19. So it's gonna be a while.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Well better to update once every 3-4 months and its good long update, rather than 2 min play tease every 1-2 months

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes