Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
yeah honest kind of like Kala and want more scenes with her without the game overs if possible
If you check their twitter, nearly every new scene for the next update has Kala in it. And the one that doesn't is still related because you can see the bowls from Kala's stall.
Mini seems to be the theme of the next part, though. Which I don't generally mind. But in one of the scenes it looks like either unbirth or the mc being used as a living dildo. Can't tell 100% which.

evilll23

Mar 19, 2019
At the rate the animations and still images are being updated, it's going to be Late December at the earliest.
I've been looking at the progress since October 5th. And since then the progress has gone from 8 drawings and 6 animations to 21 drawings and 10 animations. Out of 48 and 19. So it's gonna be a while.
Thanks

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
sucks this is one of the only kind of content that I enjoy. its either this or "tits," and that game hasn't been receiving the best updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Sucks even more that you get content every 3-4 months, like what is my dick suppose to do untill then? have sex with actual human? come on....

Reactions: Repellor

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Looking at the Twitter pics, it looks like we're getting a deer girl that doesn't look like a futa.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
im assuming you mean the satyr (bitch in the bushes) from the previous update, and she can grow a cock on the female character and on herself.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
There is no such thing as "evolutionary dead end"... the evolution is a complex process driven by changing environment, competition and predation from other species and random per-chance mutations. If the dinosaurs could reason, they would probably consider our own ancestors (early mammals) an evolutionary dead end, as the synapsid branch was largely marginalized at the time... yet here we are.
dodos would beg to differ

jtypezaku

Sep 4, 2020
its starting to look like the next update to this is gona be a bit strange. time to go hang out with doggy bones on discord

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
im assuming you mean the satyr (bitch in the bushes) from the previous update
You really shouldn't make assumptions without actually looking.
It's a literal deer girl next to water.

It is possible that the pale fur you can just barely see is a cock, but it could just as easily be the light fur of the inside of her left leg.
We'll find out eventually.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Brah... Were is Tag Aboned? O_O
its spelt 'abandoned', and its not. The dev is still working on it, all be it slowly, if you head over to the patreon and invest in your interest in the game he might be able to find a bit more time to work on it.

also hey look a public progress tracker right at the top of his patreon feed what a nice guy
1605589639569.png

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
as far as i can see this updated has the most animations and drawings. Looking foward to it.

The best thing is if it comes up together with cyberpunk, i can play and jerk off at the same time

Reactions: Silvoren
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes