Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys, so when you go into the Statue of the goddess there's "gameover arachne" and "gameover mermaid", is there a way to get these scenes in-game (with the context), or are they only in the statue?

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys, so when you go into the Statue of the goddess there's "gameover arachne" and "gameover mermaid", is there a way to get these scenes in-game (with the context), or are they only in the statue?
On the start of the game do not rescue the centaur and go different ways you'll see the scenes

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Feels weird being admin in their discord and being here. :unsure:
I'll make sure to bring your criticism to them~(And I don't mean it in a bad way, just so you know they listen to the problems with the game.)

Why not gather the 2 versions in 1? From there you can choose in-game if you want to play as a boy or a girl.
It's so you don't have to download double the size of the game in case you're interested in only one version. :D

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Message from 13-14 hours ago.:
The game will be ready in March, I don't know the exact day yet, but I'll let you know when I'm very close to the end. I should be able to publish in early March, but if things get complicated I will publish in late March. Greetings <3

Silly me. I thought that the animations and drawing were what was holding them up.
43/49 drawings, 20/21 animations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pabo and Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Message from 13-14 hours ago.:
The game will be ready in March, I don't know the exact day yet, but I'll let you know when I'm very close to the end. I should be able to publish in early March, but if things get complicated I will publish in late March. Greetings <3

Silly me. I thought that the animations and drawing were what was holding them up.
43/49 drawings, 20/21 animations.
damn so long i was hoping for early february. thanks for the message

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does Kala offer protection from her addictive cum in the male version? I rejected her at every point.
The only time she ever protects the mc is when you visit at night and she isn't drunk (which seems to be pretty rare) after you've finished the 'meal' part of her chain. Then ask for sex.
I kinda wish we could just grab the herb off the shelf first, then go to town, lol.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
When I do that she accepts but doesn't give me any herb and forces the mc to swallow and become an addict anyways. This is when she's not drunk too.
Nope. Not DURING the scene. After she teaches you to hunt, you can visit her at night. If she's drunk, she forces you. If she's not, you have the option of sleep with no sex, or sex.
Screenshot (18).png
Where she forces you, lol. But then gives you the herb at the end of the penetration scene.
Screenshot (19).png

BanksPorker

Nov 21, 2020
Nope. Not DURING the scene. After she teaches you to hunt, you can visit her at night. If she's drunk, she forces you. If she's not, you have the option of sleep with no sex, or sex.
View attachment 1007028
Where she forces you, lol. But then gives you the herb at the end of the penetration scene.
View attachment 1007029
My b, guess I messed something up before. Went through the mission again and it works.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes