Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Walkthrough:

Feel free to leave comments with anything that I missed. Cheers!

Mergen1 okme slickbastard evilll23 Animalsfan5698

Note: I am still working through all of the individual episode files at this time, but this guide will at least be applicable to Episode 4. However, since episode 4 was designed to contain all content from previous episodes, this shouldn't be much of a problem.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Too many vore pics in this update...
And apparently the mc will be mini the entire time, since I don't think I've seen a single picture of them at normal size.

I do wish there was a scene replay gallery, though. I've never liked having page after page of saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Johnny12

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
And apparently the mc will be mini the entire time, since I don't think I've seen a single picture of them at normal size.

I do wish there was a scene replay gallery, though. I've never liked having page after page of saves.
That feature is intended to be accomplished by that statue in the temple. It doesn't appear to be fully functional as of the current version, however.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

could always become a patreon, get the tier that has input and go that route. Or you know, just complain about your free stolen content on a pirate forum whatever floats your boat

dont @ me i just spray facts

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
could always become a patreon, get the tier that has input and go that route. Or you know, just complain about your free stolen content on a pirate forum whatever floats your boat

dont @ me i just spray facts
So your opinion is that I have no right to an opinion unless I'm a patron?
Are you a patron, or a hypocrite?

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
So your opinion is that I have no right to an opinion unless I'm a patron?
Are you a patron, or a hypocrite?
didnt say that at all, you are under the impression i was implying something and that misinterpreted 'something' has clearly rubbed you the wrong way.
In addition (i guess i'll bite) no im not a patron but, what part of what i said would make me a hypocrite?

Reactions: XxLegenddiexX
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes