Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
his work is fine but he seems to works exceedingly slow
Seems that way. There are six updates since the current version came out, though. And the 'progress' report has stayed the same. So it's just not being updated at all, as far as I can tell.
I wish I could see the pictures and animation in them :( But I'm barely living paycheck to paycheck and they're asking $15 just to see them all.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
idk what you guys are talking about they do have vaginas its just between their giant testicles and their huge dicks
Only in some of the scenes do they have vaginas under their dick. In multiple scenes (especially for the upper human half) there's quite literally nothing between their cock and their 'fur', and no space for there to be anything anyways.
In the images that show the vagina, you can easily see that the balls wouldn't cover the whole thing.
See my above comment for the examples, and look how much area the vagina covers in the images I'm linking. (4) and (5).

Also, I can only find a single image with a human half vagina in it. Which I also posted. (6)

Honestly, it's kinda weird how the human half still cums even though only the horse half has testicles. Then again, Japanese futanari have been cumming without testicles being a requirement for decades now.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
SSJ782, I meant at the end of the sex scene were instead of impregnating Kim Kala use some yellow herb to cure her cum addiction. Also the wonded Centaur wasn't a Sub, she just lay on her back, Kim doesn't Dominate her, like it is physically impossible for her, not calling the centaurs fat, maybe Kala is a little chunkers, but they are almost 6 to 10 times Kim weight class. She is so weak that she can only beat the youngest warrior because she tickle her into submision XD

Reactions: Choo-choo

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
When the Centaur are mating, do they use their human halve or the horse halve, like can they carry a child on each halve? I personally believe that they mate using their horse parts, like the horse halve have the ballz, maybe it also have their uterus.... like can we get a pregnancy scene to confirm, maybe Kim getting pregnant without leading to a "bad end" though they also make a male ver... wonder how that scene plays out on the male ver...

Feb 1, 2018
so like any games with content similiar to what happens to the female mc when with kala? cause i like that dom futa on submissive female content

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
That is pretty much the best tag combo ever created. Kala is like the best character in the whole game, so much good kinks with that one character alone XD

Reactions: Classical_Terence

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Honestly, it's kinda weird how the human half still cums even though only the horse half has testicles. Then again, Japanese futanari have been cumming without testicles being a requirement for decades now.
What's so weird about this? Many animals have internal testes, and they breed just fine :p

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What's so weird about this? Many animals have internal testes, and they breed just fine :p
Pretty sure no animal has BOTH internal and external testes. The centaurs have testes on their horse half, but none on the human half. And I doubt biology would give them a 6 foot 'pipe' to pump sperm to two different locations.

SSJ782, I meant at the end of the sex scene were instead of impregnating Kim Kala use some yellow herb to cure her cum addiction. Also the wonded Centaur wasn't a Sub, she just lay on her back, Kim doesn't Dominate her, like it is physically impossible for her, not calling the centaurs fat, maybe Kala is a little chunkers, but they are almost 6 to 10 times Kim weight class. She is so weak that she can only beat the youngest warrior because she tickle her into submision XD
I see what scene you were talking about. Side note, there's a difference between green and yellow, and she uses a green herb.
I really hope we get some scenes where we can grab the green herb and use it before the 'job' or visiting her at night so we can safely go at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The progress finally moved! It went from 50/0/0/80/8/6/0 to 50/0/0/80/8/7/0 ! A new animation, 7 of 14 according to patreon.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Pretty sure no animal has BOTH internal and external testes. The centaurs have testes on their horse half, but none on the human half. And I doubt biology would give them a 6 foot 'pipe' to pump sperm to two different locations.
LOL, to begin with, there are no terrestrial vertebrates with 6 limbs in the real world... so we cannot really apply real-world biology to the centaurs. However, this does not mean that existence of such creatures is biologically impossible (hey, from a dinosaur's point of view, a human or any other modern mammal for that matter would appear pretty damn wired!). Obviously, multiple sets of genitals are generally not very practical... so such traits would not be very likely to evolve in a living organism. But, per se, this is not biologically impossible... such creature could still, in theory, come into existence as a result of some very particular evolutionary process or artificial genetic manipulation.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
LOL, to begin with, there are no terrestrial vertebrates with 6 limbs in the real world... so we cannot really apply real-world biology to the centaurs. However, this does not mean that existence of such creatures is biologically impossible (hey, from a dinosaur's point of view, a human or any other modern mammal for that matter would appear pretty damn wired!). Obviously, multiple sets of genitals are generally not very practical... so such traits would not be very likely to evolve in a living organism. But, per se, this is not biologically impossible... such creature could still, in theory, come into existence as a result of some very particular evolutionary process or artificial genetic manipulation.
Pretty certain that if it has never happened yet, that it's an evolutionary dead end. Both the odd genitals, and the six limbs. If six limbs did evolve, they would probably be smaller due to the requirement of using said limbs, and not 600 pound centaurs, lol.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Pretty certain that if it has never happened yet, that it's an evolutionary dead end. Both the odd genitals, and the six limbs. If six limbs did evolve, they would probably be smaller due to the requirement of using said limbs, and not 600 pound centaurs, lol.
There is no such thing as "evolutionary dead end"... the evolution is a complex process driven by changing environment, competition and predation from other species and random per-chance mutations. If the dinosaurs could reason, they would probably consider our own ancestors (early mammals) an evolutionary dead end, as the synapsid branch was largely marginalized at the time... yet here we are.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
There is no such thing as "evolutionary dead end"... the evolution is a complex process driven by changing environment, competition and predation from other species and random per-chance mutations. If the dinosaurs could reason, they would probably consider our own ancestors (early mammals) an evolutionary dead end, as the synapsid branch was largely marginalized at the time... yet here we are.
This was an interesting read, about how evolution can cause an extinction of a species, and thus a 'dead end'.

There are lots of them through history. It just takes evolving in a bad way, or NOT evolving in a way that allows survival in the current environment. Humans should have been one, for instance. But our adaptation was too high.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yay. Another update. The animations went from 8/14,to 9/14+1. So I guess that means they're adding a 15th unplanned animation?

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Someone please clarify, what's the differences between the episdoes? Do I need to start at 1 or are they all self contained stories?

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes