Ren'Py Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep.6 1.0] [Alek ErectSociety]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here's the screenshot as promised. I've also attached my save file just in case.
Doesn't matter. I had a save at the beginning of the day, and visited her at night several times. Whether she's drunk or sober seems to be rng.
I also deleted my saves and re-did the whole thing, just in case. Still the same. Rng decides.

Feb 16, 2019
Doesn't matter. I had a save at the beginning of the day, and visited her at night several times. Whether she's drunk or sober seems to be rng.
I also deleted my saves and re-did the whole thing, just in case. Still the same. Rng decides.
Maybe you have a bug?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe you have a bug?
No idea. As I said, it seems to be rng. Sometimes she's drunk and I have to roll back, other times she's not. I just made a save at both so I can re-watch the scenes and quit visiting.
Really hoping for the ability to take the herbs early so we can see more scenes with her. I love the 'under the apron/counter' scenes so much.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Hunt Until the game tells you you cant hunt anymore and you have to give all the pray to the centaur. then she will Sandwich you, and the next day the new scene should be there when you go to hunt.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hunt Until the game tells you you cant hunt anymore and you have to give all the pray to the centaur. then she will Sandwich you, and the next day the new scene should be there when you go to hunt.
Thanks that actually work and looks like that was the end for this update too, so the MC get turn small. See how that goes.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sex and fantasy - Village of centaurs [Ep. 4] Alek ErectSociety

Original Size M: 730 MB
Original Size F: 716 MB

Compressed Size M: 243 MB
Compressed Size F: 258 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA(M) - MEGA(F)

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Hey DarkWolf2055 here's a Compressed Version.
When uncompressed, fails to start
1599502115829.png

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
side note minigames are easy as sin, people whining about it is hilarious. u just click the spot a few times and bam, the hard one your meant to lose. although with the engine u can rollback and win, there's an easter egg if u do.

Reactions: ElukiaTV

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
If the qte are getting you down you can edit the myscreens.rpy file just stick a # at the start of the lines that starts:
timer interval repeat
That way the the timer never runs and you can click on the button at your leisure though it will result in a game over if you win the qte that you are supposed to lose.
There are three timer lines for different qte events
THANK YOU! Those are damn annoying.
side note minigames are easy as sin, people whining about it is hilarious. u just click the spot a few times and bam, the hard one your meant to lose. although with the engine u can rollback and win, there's an easter egg if u do.
So is capitalization, but you don't seem all that willing to hit that shift key.

Anyway, snipping aside, does anyone know if there are other scenes with micro content? When the MC shrinks the 'credits' screen comes on.

Reactions: Jimyc

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
THANK YOU! Those are damn annoying.

So is capitalization, but you don't seem all that willing to hit that shift key.

Anyway, snipping aside, does anyone know if there are other scenes with micro content? When the MC shrinks the 'credits' screen comes on.
I dont know who pissed in your cheerios, but i don't need to capitalize to please you thank you.....its a fucking ps note for christ sakes.....

Feb 16, 2019
If the qte are getting you down you can edit the myscreens.rpy file just stick a # at the start of the lines that starts:
timer interval repeat
That way the the timer never runs and you can click on the button at your leisure though it will result in a game over if you win the qte that you are supposed to lose.
There are three timer lines for different qte events
If you manage to win against Marget using this method, the game accuses you of witchcraft and there's a game over screen. And here I was hoping there might have been some more epic pictures behind it. In hindsight, I never did see any extra pictures in the game folders. That itself should've been a clue. Oh well. Next update maybe!

Lilde3on

Jan 11, 2019
i wonder when will they update episode 5 and 6? i can't wait they added new story! that's i love most centuar futanari <3

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you check the patreon, there's a 'chapter 4 part 2', so we've only gotten part 1. Part 2 should be where the rest of the micro content is, such as the image shown previously in these forums of a micro mc getting a full body splash of Kala's cum.

Reactions: EchoofZen

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the patreon ever update the progress? I've been looking at it for several days now seeing the same exact numbers.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Been a while since ive played but if youve progressed far enough with each character you should be able to have sex with all of them, last thing i remember doing was shooting the animal (satyr i think) hiding in the back in the woods, which i think says end of current build
Can one have sex with the chief?

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes